Would you let your girl...

What is there to 'get'? lol. Nobody is telling their chick to cover up. Some guys like women who are happy showing 99% of their body to the general public...and some guys prefer more conservative, traditional women. Nothing wrong with either choice. Fuggin' society these days...gotta take a hard stance about everything....SMH
Lots of guys saying that women that would do that are sluts when that's just not true at all. Some women work really hard and enjoy showing themselves off. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, sluts are awesome. I'll take a "slut" all day over some boring conservative missionary sex having girl.

p9pAjWb.gif

Tell me about it,
The things we do to waste time now days.

Tell me about it,
The things we do to waste time now days.

I can still remember you from a pic years ago

You are like a cross between Dave Navarro and Josh Harris from Deadliest Catch but a little darker.

I can still remember you from a pic years ago

You are like cross between Dave Navarro and Josh Harris from deadlist catch

Bro,
Tell me about it... I used to be a better looking mix of John Cusack and Adrian Brody

Just because I would, doesn't mean she would.

Lots of guys saying that women that would do that are sluts when that's just not true at all. Some women work really hard and enjoy showing themselves off. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, sluts are awesome. I'll take a "slut" all day over some boring conservative missionary sex having girl.
There's a middle ground...and all the good stuff is in there. Good luck with your sluts...lol.

lol at "letting..." I give my honest opinion to my wife when she asks me about clothing, yea sometimes even a strong opinion whether I like something or totally dislike it.... most of the time to be honest my strong opinion goes more towards the price shes going to pay for a piece of clothing, not about how revealing it is... but whatever the point is, I only give my opinion, even if she doesnt like my opinion... but at the end I dont let/not let her wear something, my wife is an adult like I am.

All in the past, I used to look like mix of Bruce Willis and Michael Chiklis.

So you're basically a Thing Movie straight to DVD...
Rough man, sorry..

I don't make anymore movies but at least I still got my looks man...

$hould have never fucked with the Arminians

Thanks for the chuckle.
Not sure what the chuckle is.

Do people not know what approve means?

If my GF gets a haircut, I may not approve of her new style and there is nothing I can do about that. My like or dislike is, in most cases not a choice.

Now I specifically said, my approval is not required by her nor something that has to matter to her. It is simply my opinion.

Are you guys so hen pecked that you think men are not allowed to have opinions when it comes to women? That the mere act of liking a new hair cut or not doing so is something men should NEVER do without the women's permission or is there something else I am missing why you think it is problematic for a man to like or not like something their SO might wear?

Not sure what the chuckle is.

Do people not know what approve means?

If my GF gets a haircut, I may not approve of her new style and there is nothing I can do about that. My like or dislike is, in most cases not a choice.

Now I specifically said, my approval is not required by her nor something that has to matter to her. It is simply my opinion.

Are you guys so hen pecked that you think men are not allowed to have opinions when it comes to women? That the mere act of liking a new hair cut or not doing so is something men should NEVER do without the women's permission or is there something else I am missing why you think it is problematic for a man to like or not like something their SO might wear?

The chuckle is over rejecting the concept of "let". Would you "let" your wife drive drunk with your kids in the car, or would you just disapprove?

There's nothing wrong with people setting some limits in their relationships. This oftentimes facilitates harmony. And yes, if it reaches the point of one person being a controlling dictator then of course that's bad. How couples decide the importance of various things they disagree on, relative to the feelings of their mates, is their own business to negotiate.

If your girl flaunting her T&A doesn't bother you enough to set limits then cool. If it bothers you and your opinion doesn't matter to her then good luck with that relationship.

I will absolutely break up if she did that.

Any man saying «yes» is a delusional cuck and have no self respect as a man.

Back