Would you like to see Ian Garry fight MVP?

Would you like to see Ian Garry fight MVP?

• Total voters
Garry is coming off 3 wins over ranked opponents, he shouldn't have to fight backwards in the rankings. He should get the Colby fight next imo.
Honestly I think there’s an argument to be made that Colby doesn’t deserve a fight with Garry. Sure if you just look at the numbers beside their names it makes sense but in reality Colby’s ranking is massively inflated and completely unjustified. He should have to fight even lower down the rankings if you ask me.

That should be the big fight to sell in the UK along with a future Leon fight. MVP doesn't want to fight Wonderboy. You can match either guys with someone like Belal or Colby but they might get knocked off.

I'd like to see him fight MVP, sure, but Garry VS Colby is the fight to make right now. I don't particularly care about their beef, but the fight itself is very intriguing and I want to see how Garry does against a wrestler much more than against a fellow counter striker.

Give MVP someone like Luque who will try to stay in his face. Let Garry work his way to the belt.
Luque is fighting Buckley this weekend but yeah that would be an interesting matchup.

I guess. It would be the first time that i would actually be rooting for MVP.

Sure. Garry though has his eyes on Colby and I would much rather see that. I don't think Colby does that fight though.

Inspired by this thread.

Basically would you like to see these guys fight each other next or no?

collage-373.jpg
Yes and MVP embarrasses Garry.

Yes! Colby can go back to fighting C level fighters

I voted no.

I would like to see these two fight, but not before Ian fights Colby.

I want him to fight Colby , but would settle for mvp

MVP vs Wonderboy is what I'd like to see next.
I don't care if they're friends or not..lets fuckin fight lol.

Colby should be next for Ian though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back