Would you rather have Jones or Conor’s Career?

Not talking about their controversies outside sports but just their achievements within it.

Conor: Biggest Star in MMA history, made a ton of money and also done great on the competitive side.

Jones: Regarded as the best mixed martial artist ever and also done well enough for himself financially.

Does this include their salary? I'd rather have Conor money and his level of fame than be the GOAT of MMA.

Gee would I rather be the goat or Conor, what a hard choice. Should have included Conor's money so there was at least some reason to choose him.

Does this include their salary? I'd rather have Conor money and his level of fame than be the GOAT of MMA.

This includes everything they achieved from this sport/business. Wealth, fame, fan following, accolades, records, reputation etc..

Conor.

Say what you want about losses and fans hating him, but I'd rather have Conor money than Jones money.

Gee would I rather be the goat or Conor, what a hard choice. Should have included Conor's money so there was at least some reason to choose him.

To make it clear, everything is included here except their personal life controversies.

Wealth, fame, fan following, accolades, records, reputation, influence etc..

This includes everything they achieved from this sport/business. Wealth, fame, fan following, accolades, records, reputation etc..

Conor definitely. Especially if we're including Jones reputation of being a wife beater.

Conor definitely. Especially if we're including Jones reputation of being a wife beater.

Personal life controversies aren’t included here.

Only reputation earned from the sports is included here. E.g Jones reputation of being the baddest man on the planet.

Personal life controversies aren’t included here.

Only reputation earned from the sports is included here. E.g Jones reputation of being the baddest man on the planet.

Let's not forget PED cheat. No, I'll take Conor. Richest fighter in the sport, most name value, will go down as a legend, and has more opportunities outside the sport.

Let's not forget PED cheat. No, I'll take Conor. Richest fighter in the sport, most name value, will go down as a legend, and has more opportunities outside the sport.

That’s fair. I don’t necessarily disagree.

I’m neutral on this. Might pick either one on different days.

Mcgregor made a lot in the cage, but convincing DW and company to let him fight Mayweather put him on a level of wealth no other fighter will see. He also made more than any other fighter for one fight, which is a testament to how much of an audience he garnered over the years. I've never like the guy personally, but you have to respect his business acumen, which he used to get all that money in the cage and boxing.

Achievements would be 100% worthless for me. So I'd take Conor's salary.

The real question is would you rather
have 60 million, be super famous, and be 5'8
or
be a millionaire, the best fighter of all time and 6'4
which to me essentially boils down to
do you wanna be 6'4 or 5'8

Conor for me.

Jones had a far more accomplished career. But Conor had a pretty good one as well and is widely recognized as a great fighter. But fought much less and made far more money.

Conor because he can probably repair a broken tap. Jones maybe GOAT but he has no plumbing skills.

only weirdos wont pick jones
you have the best resume
the hardest resume

2 division world champ
move up 50 lbs in weight just to strangle the number HW guy

basicaly your the GOAT
people will remember your name forever
I'm not arrogant enough to want to be remembered forever. I'd rather be super rich and humbly take care of my family for generations.

Back