• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you rather watch Whittaker vs Romero 2 or Whittaker vs Mousasi?

You want Goldberg there to so he can totally butcher the finish

i-i-i-i-it is all over!!!!!!!! he just pussied in her creampie - uh uh he just creampied in her pussy!!!! WOOWWWWWW!!!

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!

They deleted on their own discretion.

They also deleted your post "on their own discretion"

{<jordan}

You're finished crying about what mommy did to you?

You finished crying about my dead mom?

313q1jl.jpg
313q1jl.jpg

Whittaker vs. Romero.

Mousasi told me on Facebook that he would fuck my mom, so I would much rather see him do that, Fear Factor style, with Rogan as commentary, since my mom is a rotting corpse.

may i have a go after him?i like them bitches broken in.

may i have a go after him?i like them bitches broken in.

<{jackyeah}>

Be warned though, my mom was a 5/10 in her prime and she was over 70 when she died. Thought you should know what you're getting yourself into.

I don't want to see Mousasi back in the UFC.

Don't miss him at all.

The last time Mousasi was actually entertaining was in DREAM.

why not both

first homero and when mousasi comes back then him vs bobby knuckles

I’d only like to see Mousasi in the UFC, if he won the Bellator title, then got an immediate title shot in the UFC.

Long overdue.

Romero vs Whittaker 2 because of how close it was.

There's a lot of fights I think Mousassi should run back too. He's a beast. Too bad the UFC had to UFC and let talent go away.

First people were saying it was a "fairly close fight!", now you guys are acting like it was incredibly close. It wasn't. Bobby Knucks clearly won that fight IMO.

With that being said Mousasi would get mauled by Whittaker IMO, so i would probably rather see Whittaker/Romero 2. Though i will admit Mousasi when he's actually on can be a hell of a fighter, but he seems to always look shitty against guys he should be able to beat. It sucks that the UFC let him go because i think he could be a great gatekeeper and possible contender, but most likely loses to the upper echelon guys.

Not enjoying the Whitaker and Romero rematch. Rather watch something new

Whittaker vs. Romero.

Mousasi told me on Facebook that he would fuck my mom, so I would much rather see him do that, Fear Factor style, with Rogan as commentary, since my mom is a rotting corpse.

Interesting that you didn’t opt to substitute some other rotting corpse for what you wanted to watch Mousasi fuck.....

Back