Banned
Reaction score
so you all know would you rather

You know would you rather this or that

I’ll start with something light:

Would you rather cut off all your fingers and toes

Or

Kick a wall with toothpicks under your toenails

would you rather let the Caitlyn Jenner relieve 500 of your erections, (each for as long as she wants, anyway she wants, anal included - your ass that is).

or would you let 10 athletic & explosive individuals bukkakke creampie gangbang you 5 separate times ?

whoa, just wait a sec TS!

Is this a would you rather or a this or that?

I guess calling Mike Tyson the N word or letting him love you is out of the question

:(

would you rather let the Caitlyn Jenner relieve 500 of your erections, (each for as long as she wants, anyway she wants, anal included - your ass that is).

or would you let 10 athletic & explosive individuals bukkakke creampie gangbang you 5 separate times ?
Can we get a poll for this one?

Are you trying to tell us something?

It just feels like you've put a lot of thought into that question

I pick Caitlin Jenner. The second option is too dangerous. I don’t want to end up with sickle cell anemia.

Man I see this thread getting out of hand real quick.

A radio show here had a few that were just
<{cruzshake}>

or would you let 10 athletic & explosive individuals bukkakke creampie gangbang you 5 separate times
?

Sounds like my Friday night

so you all know would you rather

You know would you rather this or that

I’ll start with something light:

Would you rather cut off all your fingers and toes

Or

Kick a wall with toothpicks under your toenails

Yes

I'd have to go for the bukkake creampie. I know it's not politically correct to say it, but I've never been impressed by a black dudes money shot

Back