Would you serve 4 years in prison for $10 million?

Fucking yes.

I would be out at 37 with 10M a lot of street cred and a multimillion dolar business because I'm a sherdoggers and I would be running the whole prison business in like 2 months.

I can live a long and happy life on 10 million. And prison is nowhere near as bad as people seem to think.

The real question is, what kind of felon would I have to register as? Because if it interferes with my ability to own firearms, then nope.

Like serve ... coffee? And what kind of rap name is 4Years?

4 years is best case scenario, but if you gotta put in work in there to deal with a chomo, then you're liable to catch another 7-10 years, most likely from a pc snitch. Then the money aint worth it.

Da fuk?

Easily lol

Free housing ,food ,clothes and social activty

Is there a downside to this?

yes. in which country would you serve this time? if it's finland, then i imagine it wouldn't be so bad. try doing four years in some violent country in africa or south america. you may reconsider haha.

Da fuk? Easily lol Free housing ,food ,clothes and social activty Is there a downside to this?
Right now I would. I have little to lose.
giphy.gif

25 years ago? Sure, no problem. Get out in 4 years, apply for a pardon as soon as I'm eligible. Do some good with the money.

Now? Not a fucking chance. 10 million is alot of money, but I'm in my late 40s. Every year is worth more and more, and wasting 4 years of the life I have left isn't worth any amount of money.

easily, I have no kids, no girlfriend and a crap car to my name. My job is alright, but I'll be still under 40 years old when I get out with fuck you money, where can I sign up?

nah... already got lots of money

p.s. i couldn't drive my 1990 500SL Mercedes-Benz convertible

Yep. Ill quadruple that 10mil when i get out after making connections in the doghouse.

yes. in which country would you serve this time? if it's finland, then i imagine it wouldn't be so bad. try doing four years in some violent country in africa or south america. you may reconsider haha.

Buy me a ticket to south africa or brazil and i will

To quote my countrys guy who did time in brazil (something like 8 years) when asked about what was it like

"Meh atleast i got a free tour of brazilian culture sponsored by goverment"

Reactions: Zer

To quote my countrys guy who did time in brazil (something like 8 years) when asked about what was it like

So how bad are Russian prisons? Everytime someone brings up prison there's a Russian telling us everywhere but Eastern European prisons are country clubs.

lol, yeah i'm sure you'll get to know a lot about brazil. more than you probably want. damn, eight years is a long time, no matter where you're serving that time.

4 years in prison vs 40 years of employment and never make 10 million dollars. This isn't a hard choice.

Sounds nice but the reality of 4 whole years is scary to me. Life is short enough but that would feel like hell

Back