Is
he's come in crazy forms before

images

Vtx7.gif

tumblr_lbzkvrfcXm1qcop9yo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nx1rohNkrG1sgm97w_1280.jpg
That a young Patricia Arquette?
(True Romance)

Yea dude. Far as I know Mike Myers isn't bulletproof. Our Halloween movie would last like 2 minutes. I'd give that fool a mag dump and that would be that.
Have a backup magazine.

Those motherfuckers have a way of coming back.

Did she survive?

I'm going to guess yes due to the film pre dating the "kill the pretty girl for shock value" trope. Which I don't recall seeing much of prior to scream and Drew Barrymore

She gets killed. Immediately.

Shotgun him in the legs then park your truck on him until you can come up with a more permanent solution
The old Steamroller worked for the punisher the time he fought Wolverine. That was a fun Comic. He shot him in the beanbag to keep him down for awhile while he killed some dudes. Wolverine took it personal and vowed to track him down. Frank was like "hmmmm. he's right, he will heal up fast and with that nose can track me down anywhere in Brooklyn. I need something to give me a day head start so he loses the scent"

Decided to park a steamroller on him LOL
punisher_runs_wolverine_over_by_behljac_dfdb89a-fullview.jpg

punisher.jpg

Lmfao, its as good a plan as any sir.

That's been my how to deal with Jason plan for like 20 years. Unlike Myers Jason seems to be unkillable to you gotta stop him some other way. Wreck his legs and arms and find a way to keep him from going anywhere. Wrecking his legs is the key I think.

Man cant stand man can't fight ...book of silver.

The old Steamroller worked for the punisher the time he fought Wolverine. That was a fun Comic. He shot him in the beanbag to keep him down for awhile while he killed some dudes. Wolverine took it personal and vowed to track him down. Frank was like "hmmmm. he's right, he will heal up fast and with that nose can track me down anywhere in Brooklyn. I need something to give me a day head start so he loses the scent"

Decided to park a steamroller on him LOL
punisher_runs_wolverine_over_by_behljac_dfdb89a-fullview.jpg

punisher.jpg

I never read the comic but that's damn fine thinking. If someone is unkillable don't try to kill them find a way to make them non mobile and try some things.

I never read the comic but that's damn fine thinking. If someone is unkillable don't try to kill them find a way to make them non mobile and try some things.
Well, Frank Castle is kinda genius level when it comes to his specialties. His tactical IQ and problem solving is through the roof, and most times he teams with Superheroes, he is actively plotting how to kill the bad guys before they can stop him and usually succeeds lol

That's been my how to deal with Jason plan for like 20 years. Unlike Myers Jason seems to be unkillable to you gotta stop him some other way. Wreck his legs and arms and find a way to keep him from going anywhere. Wrecking his legs is the key I think.

Man cant stand man can't fight ...book of silver.

Could always put a cargo container on him and then build a tiny house in it lol.

I looked up who plays the Nun from Conjuring. I think I wood even though she is old.
Just looked her because of your post, I'd throw some dick at her myself lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back