Would you survive your birthday month?

Yeah I’d be fine. That dude is slow as fuck

holy hell!! sounds like i'd be cooked, pun intended.

how did they survive in the movie? I'll just do that
I just need a super soaker full of holy water right?
A lot of people don't survive, but if you are on the level of a veteran paranormal investigator who can complete an exorcism against a strong demon you might be able to banish it to Hell, at least for a while. Also if you are on the spiritual level of an elite and devout nun you might be able to drive it out or trap it with Christ's Blood (transubstantiated wine). But expect to be tested to your limits.
Yeah, but doesn't the creature hibernates and appears every 12 or 17 years
I think it’s 27 years if I recall. I’m 57 now, so assuming it just started hibernating I’ll be 84 when it wakes up. I’ll wait for it on my porch, all grumpy with a “get off my lawn” attitude.
It activates for 23 days every 23 years.
December here. Looks like Pennywise.

Wasn’t Pennywise actually some galactic turtle entity? I’d fuck it up regardless.
Pennywise takes the form of whatever its victims fear the most, but its true form has been described as an endless, crawling, hairy creature made of orange light.

Leatherface would be easy, he's just a retarded guy with a chainsaw. A chainsaw isn't a practical weapon.

I don’t sleep so surviving Freddy would be easy.

Why in the name of the Virgin Mary's Holy Hymen is Michael motherfucking Myers not October?!

Back