Would you want to see a Poirier - McGregor 4?

In the future, sure, but McGregor needs to earn a win or two before he deserves to rematch Poirer.

Hell no.

Hopefully they do McGreggor/Diaz 3. Not because I care about the fight, but for the press conference. Nate went toe to toe with him and won several of the exchanges when Connor was still the GOAT shit talker. He will absolutely decimate this version of him.

I don't want it to happen again, at least not now. Poirier and the UFC need to bring back the importance of fighting for the belt, not just for the biggest payday. If Dustin wins the belt, and McGregor actually EARNS a shot at the title with a big win or 2, then I would like to see another fight between them. Poirier needs the belt to be a legit champion and not just a paper champ in my opinion. It's like in the NFL for a great QB. You can have all the stat records, but if you never won a Superbowl, you will never be considered the best.

No.

Also McGregor is done. Nobody in the UFC who has snapped their leg has ever come back as a serious fighter. It's sad but it's true.

How many fighters have had their leg snapped in the UFC? Enough to make generalizations?
That said, I think Anderson Silva did okay after snapping his leg; he was competitive against the current champion at a rather advanced age, certainly more advanced than McG's.

No, that bread is stale now. Conor gets an immediate shot at the WW strap whenever he feels like it. This is not a sport where rankings matter, only PPV numbers matter and Conor is the king in that department.

This is next if he decides to come back I think.

how many loses does Conor have to have before his drawing power lessens?

No, Dustin should be fighting the belt-holder or top contenders. Conor is neither.

Back