Wow. That was one of the best HW title fights of all time... Damn

It was an ugly, thrilling affair, a tad one-sided to be called ATG but a very fun bout nonetheless.
that's the thing with wilder fights, it's usually one side not in his favor, then bam, over. That's the way he operates, he figures guys out and puts them away. It is a deceptive way to fight and very skillful in his own way.

Yes sir

It had everything one ask for in a fight, ebbs and flows, maximum effort and heart shown by the participants and an emphatic winner. It was magnificent.
The people complaining about it and the ones still going after Wilder, ARE THE EXACT REASON FIGHTS LIKE THIS DONT GET MADE & WHY PEOPLE MAIL IT IN AND PUT ON SNOOZERS.
Some horrible fans of the sport.

that's the thing with wilder fights, it's usually one side not in his favor, then bam, over. That's the way he operates, he figures guys out and puts them away. It is a deceptive way to fight and very skillful in his own way.

It certainly made for a few entertaining bouts, especially yesterday’s.

That was a MMA level great fight. Sadly it does not happen in boxing when two guys just come for war and no fear.
MMA has nothing on that. I've never seen an MMA fight that was good or worth watching twice.

The people complaining about it and the ones still going after Wilder, ARE THE EXACT REASON FIGHTS LIKE THIS DONT GET MADE & WHY PEOPLE MAIL IT IN AND PUT ON SNOOZERS.
Some horrible fans of the sport.

maybe. He is polarizing.

I’m not a fan of his character, he may have a damaged moral compass- that’s a different discussion all together. People have a difficult time just appreciating him as a boxer from this antics outside the ring.

He, his family and fans should be proud of the effort he gave last night. He can hold his head high. I don’t want to imagine a man giving more than he did in search of the victory.

It was an ugly, thrilling affair, a tad one-sided to be called ATG but a very fun bout nonetheless.
You've perfected the technique of having 3 or 4 opinions in one sentence, bravo.

You've perfected the technique of having 3 or 4 opinions in one sentence, bravo.

Maybe reality isn’t as one-track minded as most of us happen to be.

IDK but he got washed in the fight lol

I legitimately feel bad for people who couldn't enjoy that fight. I had a great time.

If you couldn't enjoy that, you probably shouldn't even bother with watching combat sports. Just go masturbate with sandpaper or something, since you clearly enjoy being miserable.

AJ would be smart to wait imo
I agree.

The Tyson Fury fight is the pay day. That's the golden goose right there, and another loss to Usyk takes whatever lustre is left and flushes it down the toilet.

Granted if AJ were to somehow win the Usyk rematch then that unification is huge, with both Brits bringing belts to the ring but that is a big ask.. I just don't know if AJ can pull the trigger to implement his power on Usyk.

AJ vs Tyson in Wembley would be insane.
I wonder who would have the fan support at this point? Prior to AJs 2 losses I would have had him comfortably as the A side, now not so much. But Fury has been fighting everywhere but UK, is that because they don't embrace him since he is a Gypsy?

Anyway... That's the fight. Such a shame AJ lost to Usyk and fucked it up.

AJ could take a winnable tune up fight and be in place to challenge the Fury v Usyk winner next summer or maybe late 2022.

I hope we actually get Fury vs Usyk or AJ soon and there aren't mandatory shots that get in the way.

I agree.

The Tyson Fury fight is the pay day. That's the golden goose right there, and another loss to Usyk takes whatever lustre is left and flushes it down the toilet.

Granted if AJ were to somehow win the Usyk rematch then that unification is huge, with both Brits bringing belts to the ring but that is a big ask.. I just don't know if AJ can pull the trigger to implement his power on Usyk.

AJ vs Tyson in Wembley would be insane.
I wonder who would have the fan support at this point? Prior to AJs 2 losses I would have had him comfortably as the A side, now not so much. But Fury has been fighting everywhere but UK, is that because they don't embrace him since he is a Gypsy?

Anyway... That's the fight. Such a shame AJ lost to Usyk and fucked it up.

AJ could take a winnable tune up fight and be in place to challenge the Fury v Usyk winner next summer or maybe late 2022.

I hope we actually get Fury vs Usyk or AJ soon and there aren't mandatory shots that get in the way.
If AJ were aggressive early is his only chance …..gotta work the body a lot and be mean in there …..so basically his chances aren’t good lol ……as fun as Fury vs Wilder 3 was I don’t think Fury fought particularly well and I think 277 lbs will hurt him against someone that can actually box like usyk …but Fury kept his stamina until the end ……yup boxing needs to keep its momentum going ……Fury vs Usyk and Wilder vs Joshua are intriguing

If AJ were aggressive early is his only chance …..gotta work the body a lot and be mean in there …..so basically his chances aren’t good lol ……as fun as Fury vs Wilder 3 was I don’t think Fury fought particularly well and I think 277 lbs will hurt him against someone that can actually box like usyk …but Fury kept his stamina until the end ……yup boxing needs to keep its momentum going ……Fury vs Usyk and Wilder vs Joshua are intriguing
If there is an upside to losing Fury vs AJ, it is that there are some exciting matchups because so many top guys haven't faced each other.

Wilder vs AJ
Wilder vs Ruiz
Wilder vs Dillion Whyte or Parker

Those are fun fights.

I assume we are stuck with AJ vs Usyk, but if the fight gods bless us with Tyson fighting the winner that would be great, maybe with a tune up for Tyson in between, as I agree that was a gutsy performance by Tyson but far from his peak as a technical and fit boxer.

Ruiz vs Ortiz that would be fun.

Tyson really hasn't faced anyone in the rankings either so plenty of options there. Hopefully boxing comes with a worthy Challenger.

Could be some good fights in the future, hopefully that is the case and the politics don't get in the way.

Back