WOW! Tony Ferguson is shook.

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

See how Tony keeps on spouting off nonsense? Just seems so desparate with his voice quivering. Meanwhile, Lee is cool, calm and collected. Also notice how Tony takes a few steps back when Lee approaches him. It's not looking good for Tony.

Kevin Lee by RNC.

Last edited:
This match up will be sick cant wait for it.

That being said they both look pretty game to me.

Are you on LSD, seeing things that aren't there?

See how Tony Ferguson keeps on spouting off nonsense? Just seems so desparate with his voice quivering. Meanwhile, Lee is cool, calm and collected.

That might not say much.

It's just a really common personality dynamic between fighters and fighters on both sides of the spectrum has been known to win those match-ups.

I've got Lee because of his youth and athleticism but it's not because of some kind of psychological assessment.

Lee is so confident he can still be alpha while wearing peach.

WOW HE IS SO SHOOK OVER THIS STAREDOWN!!! TELL ME HOW SHOOK HE IS TS!!!

See the unusual amount of flys collecting? It's a clear sign he shit his pants.

Gonna be a GOOD one! I am pumped.

I think Tony feared Khabib more because if Khabib got him down it was almost entirely over but Kevin will want to stand and trade so Tony likes this one better, I think.

Kevin has more power though.

Tony outside of the cage is unbearable. Inside the cage, I can't get enough of this dude. He's the best LW on the planet. Tony's got this.

S H O O K
source.gif

You know what is crazy? If Chiesa had beaten Lee, he would not be fighting Ferguson right now.

Kevin Lee 100% got this fight because of his mouth.

He may not be doing it as well, but he is completely using the McGregor blueprint to success, and it is working.

Back