Wow

leon was winning the striking, usman's pressure and takedowns didn't result in anything. i wanted usman to win but he didn't do enough to take the belt back with that performance.

This was split decision, at worst draw.. but majority unanimous is strange but when you factor in that usman didn’t have big moments here, didn’t do much with his take downs.. it comes down to significant strikes and Leon edged that battle.

Usman doing his best Merab impression

Leon held his own even if that fence grab was blatant

It was just round and Leon fought more effectively

This was split decision, at worst draw.. but majority unanimous is strange but when you factor in that usman didn’t have big moments here, didn’t do much with his take downs.. it comes down to significant strikes and Leon edged that battle.
I will still never understand why people think a close fight is supposed to be split lol. It just means 1 out of the 3 judges scored the fight different. You want the judging to be inconsistent?

It was a clear Leon win even with the fouls, better on the feet, stuffed most of Usmans takedowns and when he did get taken down very little happened.

Usman is a point fighting bum. Never a threat of finishing a fight. About time that weak shit stopped getting rewarded. Khamzat, Belal and Shevkat need an opportunity. Kamau and Colby can battle it out for the ineffective striking/gay boy grappling title of the world. Let’s move on…

The best Kamaru hoped for was a draw, as I scored it. but Leon won by Pride rules so.

Robbery of the century?
FlawedJoyfulHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

Usman basically did nothing apart from pressure, but once he got into position was tentative.

And by pressure I mean cut off the ring and move forward. But did nothing with it.

I thought he looked off tonight, the pressure he is known for, constant take downs / grinding on the cage were not there. Perhaps Leon just nulified him.

Back