• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you obviously have an issue with drug abuse. you can argue that you don't but thats pretty much all I see in your posts. If its not you doing drugs its you bring people to their dealers and now bringing a "friend" to their dealer, him OD'ing in your car and you leaving him at the hospital, and you blaming it on the xanax he took the night before. This is not ok. you need help. We're here to help you if you need it. We've been there for you in the past. You being defensive is normal. Deflecting the argument to me wanting you to be an addict so I can feel superior to you is nonsense, but understandable as this is an uncomfortable conversation to have.

lmao

You're such a shitty person. I hope you know that deep down. My friend overdosed and I took him to the hospital.

Somehow this means I'm a junkie. You're not some family or friend coming to me with concern about drug abuse. You're an internet stranger making a false assumption because you've seen me discuss drug use you in the past.

You know who isn't concerned about my drug use? People who actually care about me and know that I use recreational drugs safely.

So, sorry dude. You're just being a nasty dickhead because it gets you hard to imagine being a better person than others. You're attempting to be a bully, and that's cool. You do you. But I'm putting you on ignore because I don't need to be condescended to by some dickhead who has no impact on my life at all.

Dale's Pale Ale is my general go to, but I've cut the drinking way back lately.

Strange that for an addict, I'm doing less of the things I'm addicted to.

Also, @HockeyBjj, I had a decently long conversation with my buddy when he called from the hospital and I told him I can't give him rides out to his dealer anymore. He agreed and said he needs to just lay off and stick to psychedelics.

So, I won't even have the temptation. It sucks that he needed that kind of scare to lay off, but I hope he manages to keep himself off of the shit.

I don't drink Guinness though
how dare you.
iu

Also, @HockeyBjj, I had a decently long conversation with my buddy when he called from the hospital and I told him I can't give him rides out to his dealer anymore. He agreed and said he needs to just lay off and stick to psychedelics.

So, I won't even have the temptation. It sucks that he needed that kind of scare to lay off, but I hope he manages to keep himself off of the shit.

Good. Scares suck. But many times it's the only thing that works. Hope he stays away after this near miss, and glad you're removing yourself from being his enabler and also the easy "why not" type usage when you're right around it like that

Are the Greeks there too?
They eat wild vegetables and that sure sounds healthy. Or maybe they have a bit too much similarities with Turkish cuisine, so that’s a lot fat junk.
Yeah Greeks are there. The island of Icaria in particular. Along with Sardinia, Okinawa, Nicoya Peninsula and the 7th Day Adventists of Loma Linda.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone

Good. Scares suck. But many times it's the only thing that works. Hope he stays away after this near miss, and glad you're removing yourself from being his enabler and also the easy "why not" type usage when you're right around it like that

It's just too scary to deal with again. I generally rationalized being his ride because he knows his dealer personally as opposed to just having that sort of business type relationship, which means he can trust the purity and not get burned by shit laced with fent or cut with other shit. I still feel that way, but I can't dig the dude almost dying in my car. That's traumatizing shit. I gotta protect my mental health first and foremost.

Dale Gribble shall be your new name

I feel like that one has got to be taken already. And even if it's not, I'd feel obligated to use a Dale Gribble AV, but I like my AV. :(

lmao

You're such a shitty person. I hope you know that deep down. My friend overdosed and I took him to the hospital.

Somehow this means I'm a junkie. You're not some family or friend coming to me with concern about drug abuse. You're an internet stranger making a false assumption because you've seen me discuss drug use you in the past.

You know who isn't concerned about my drug use? People who actually care about me and know that I use recreational drugs safely.

So, sorry dude. You're just being a nasty dickhead because it gets you hard to imagine being a better person than others. You're attempting to be a bully, and that's cool. You do you. But I'm putting you on ignore because I don't need to be condescended to by some dickhead who has no impact on my life at all.

You're the hero! You took your friend to his dealer, he OD'd and then you dropped him off at the hospital. Yay!
And everybody here is ignoring how fucked up that is, but the one guy who is addressing how fucked up that situation is, the one guy who said you need help and that we were here for you doesn't care about you. Its your friends that don't give a fuck about letting uber passenger pay in drugs and this last cry for help who really have your best interests at heart. Its the people who let you bullshit them that really care. Hopefully the truth sinks in real soon. You hate me right now dude, i get it. But I care about you and I want you to be better.

Also, @HockeyBjj
People with problems usually need a kick in the ass (from the law, loved ones, health scare, whatever) to get their shit together.
- Captain Obvious

Hope you and your buddy get through this with the only long term consequence of living a more healthy life. Could be a turning point for him, like it is for many users. All the best dude..

I feel like that one has got to be taken already. And even if it's not, I'd feel obligated to use a Dale Gribble AV, but I like my AV. :(
I like the Michael Myers one too, I hope the next movie provides a good shot like that too

People with problems usually need a kick in the ass (from the law, loved ones, health scare, whatever) to get their shit together.
- Captain Obvious

Hope you and your buddy get through this with the only long term consequence of living a more healthy life. Could be a turning point for him, like it is for many users. All the best dude..

Well, I'll be just fine. I hope he isn't so far down that he has horrid withdrawals or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back