Social WR Lounge v262: Pansy Division

What mini power do you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about this whole changing avatars shenanigans.
...but then when they introduced avatars I didn't know about this whole avatar shenanigans.
...and when they introduced likes...
Don't you worry about it. My like button and I are looking awfully schmick

Ysteix4.png

From the desk of donaldjtrump.blogspot com

I don't know about this whole changing avatars shenanigans.
...but then when they introduced avatars I didn't know about this whole avatar shenanigans.
...and when they introduced likes...
Are brackets not allowed as username characters?

Thanks for the help with posting pics from mobile btw. I do have a skin enabled on here (I think) but not sure yet if that's the source of the issue.

@Ruprecht I have no clue if the Aussie version is good, but based on what you wrote, you should check out LOL. The humor there is less from the sketches & stuff participants deliver and much more from the attempts of the others to avoid laughing (it seems like torture).

Also I was super reluctant at first, but people kept telling me to watch it.

Cheers, I'll have a look.
There was an Australian improv comedy show I saw a few times that could be pretty funny when the right people were on. Although I tried looking for it and all I can find is the Australian, "Whose line is it anyway?", and I think it predated that.

They played Sepak Takraw in my area as a kid. It's basically kick volleyball with a wicker ball. Elbows, headers and body blocks are allowed as well. The high level players are ridiculous.

I wish ESPN had the weird sports channel portrayed in Dodgeball... I could watch this weird shit all day

People think "If you're so smart, then why can't I fuck you?" is a valid argument and it's fucking weird.
There are certain anime out there that bother me with some of the ways they construct characters who seem to have a hyper sexualized personality.

I wonder if grade school kids still play Smear the Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back