Social WR Lounge v280: Debauchery, Degeneracy & The Destruction of Western Civilization (A lot of D's)

The Most Interesting Empires In History (IYO)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly disappointed with the meme thread so far this month, all of those are at least two or three years old now. It's even directly evident and wearing a virtual sign in a lot of them. <45>
You voluntarily visit that place?

I'm fairly certain it's intentional at this point. I'm still on the lookout for him to properly use the correct form of "their, there, they're" and at this point it's not even once. I figure the odds of that happening coincidentally are long.

Oh, I'm sorry, excuse me. @sickness2.0 dude, dude, dude, I'm talking like mad shit about you, we should have a pissing contest.
100.gif
I can't spell for shit but I'm a nice person....<PandaHi75>

Is love when someone anchors their happiness to you? Or is that control?

I think so, but that feeling may not be mutual.
Controlling is being made to do something against your will. Those initial feelings may later transform into that.

Agreed but it may have been extended for libel lol

I responded to a My Spot loaded question with "But why do you beat your wife?" And got an infraction.

I pleaded my case but no response from the Staff as of yet
Yeah that infraction will make them longer. Really cracking down on the rules lately.

Agreed but it may have been extended for libel lol

I responded to a My Spot loaded question with "But why do you beat your wife?" And got an infraction.

I pleaded my case but no response from the Staff as of yet
Sorry. Been busy at work. It will drop to a single card on the 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back