• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social WR Lounge v286 armchair quarterback edition

Do you know what a piss window is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad theory. With the observations the Watcher was mentioning in the letters, the most obvious guess would be an immediate neighbor.

Most times, when a mystery is solved, the truth winds up being disappointing. I think it most likely is a disappointing scenario like this. Pretty bold, if true though. Even if the husband was faking the letters, he drew an awful lot of attention and scrutiny to himself and the letters kept coming. Ballsy, if it was him.
Also didn’t the previous home owners admit they had also received letter (s)?

Not a bad theory. With the observations the Watcher was mentioning in the letters, the most obvious guess would be an immediate neighbor.

Most times, when a mystery is solved, the truth winds up being disappointing. I think it most likely is a disappointing scenario like this. Pretty bold, if true though. Even if the husband was faking the letters, he drew an awful lot of attention and scrutiny to himself and the letters kept coming. Ballsy, if it was him.
Yeah I agree and I also think that he would have to be a pretty terrible person because his wife seems to be in legitimate trauma. I don't see her being in on it. That piece says she went to therapy and was diagnosed with PTSD. I don't think that level of deception is going on here.

Yes but they threw it away. It was a few days before the sale was made.

Yeah I agree and I also think that he would have to be a pretty terrible person because his wife seems to be in legitimate trauma. I don't see her being in on it. That piece says she went to therapy and was diagnosed with PTSD. I don't think that level of deception is going on here.

Scanning through the story, the were actually able to get DNA off of the letters and used it to rule a couple suspects out. So, the person would be identifiable through genetic genealogy, but that is an expensive and time consuming process that is currently backlogged solving decades old murders and rapes. I doubt they'd get their answers that way any time soon, unless the Broadusses would fund it themselves? I don't even know if you can do that unless you're a law enforcement entity.

Scanning through the story, the were actually able to get DNA off of the letters and used it to rule a couple suspects out. So, the person would be identifiable through genetic genealogy, but that is an expensive and time consuming process that is currently backlogged solving decades old murders and rapes. I doubt they'd get their answers that way any time soon, unless the Broadusses would fund it themselves? I don't even know if you can do that unless you're a law enforcement entity.
I wish it specified what kind of dna and where it was. It could be very innocuous and of course the family already handled the letters plenty.

I wish it specified what kind of dna and where it was. It could be very innocuous and of course the family already handled the letters plenty.

I imagine dead skin cells from resting the side of your palm on the paper as you write. It could be anything though. An eyelash, a droplet of saliva, etc. I believe they used it to rule out neighbors and other family members.

@Queen B How was your weekend?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back