WR Meme thread V13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what some are in favor of, is providing an amount of prepackaged MRE style food equal to the amount of EBT credit the person is currently being granted. Not supplying their entire nutritional requirements 3 times a day every day of the year with MREs, that’s silly.

Though personally if it was put to a vote I’d vote to leave that specific program alone, maybe even increase the benefits. $192/month (max) doesn’t buy much these days.
However I’d require anybody receiving it be put on mandatory birth control. That way we help those in need as much as possible but don’t continue exacerbating the problem.

192 dollars could feed ten people for a month. Rice, beans, potatoes and frozen veggies. Man, buying in bulk and not buying processed expensive food is easy and cheap.

e3913d5e-5c1e-4540-bde0-7e08540a088f-jpeg.357197

https://scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29365583_2009170112443799_1707498899034577590_n.jpg?oh=4b6998b35eb15d28a97ed5a629ecde4d&oe=5B289F7B

Note keeping is a basic requirement for most FBI agents, and it's not only normal but would be expected for senior staff to keep records of all their correspondences. The notes of FBI agents can be used as evidence in court.

Digital record keeping still isn't as secure as pen and paper, but it's reasonable to expect that these memos were typed up on some secure system.

That lady is an idiot and so are you.

192 dollars could feed ten people for a month. Rice, beans, potatoes and frozen veggies. Man, buying in bulk and not buying processed expensive food is easy and cheap.
People don't want to eat that stuff.

Said before ,welfare has become less and less about supplying necessities. Its become more and more comfortable and easy to be a welfare recipient.

I can't tell if that's a joke or not.

Sadly not really. This is the official statement:
"Again and again, Ellen DeGeneres has shown us that a single individual can make the world a more fun, more open, more loving place."

That award meant something way back in the day, but has really gone to shit and pretty much been a virtue signaling participation trophy

You are fake news.

Trump is younger in that pic, it's from when he went to a military school for fuck ups in New York that recently went bankrupt and was sold to the Chinese.

Obama was attending Columbia when he was 20 and his father passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back