Wrestleben = Faixa Preta!!

HEAVY GRAPPLER

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I haven't posted here in a long time, but I have traditionally congratulated Wrestleben on his promotions here on the f12. He and I became online penpals when our academies were going through some similar growing pains maybe 8 years ago. We have stayed in touch via facebook and I see he got his black belt last night at his academy, Grand Rapids BJJ. He doesn't post much anymore, but it's a tradition and this is my last chance! I am sharing this post with him to make sure he logs in and answers all your questions...

When I started jiu jitsu black belts were rare as hen's teeth. On this forum, we used to joke that someday we would all be black belts. I wonder sometimes how many people have made it. My last post here was when I got my brown belt nearly three years ago, but I still come by frequently. If I ever make it to black belt, I'll be sure to let you know. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the online grappling community is the biggest force in the continued development and expansion of our art. You're all part of it!

Boa! Congrats Wrestleben

Craig, you are too funny man! Thanks! If anyone knows our virtual history, he will get promoted soon. Funny to see familiar names already on this thread!

Congrats! Welcome to the club ;)

Thanks everyone! My first order of business is to buy the BJ Penn black belt shorts I've wanted for 10 years!

Congratulations Ben! I last saw you coaching at the Michigan Open back in 2012. Glad to see that you're still training and furthering jiu jitsu!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back