Wrestlemania 34 LIVE PBP and discussion - Chestlemania is running wild !

Match of the night ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now, more stuff to break down.

Roman Reigns has Main Evented the last four WM, he's 2-2.

Also, did we really need to close the show with him walking up the ramp with his music being played, he fucking lost.
It’s teasing the heel turn they should have done three years ago

I feel bad for Roman. Doesn't deserve the boos.

Heel turn on Raw... you booed me against a part timer. Whaaah

9WRsx4P

Main event needed more Seth Rollins.

Nicholas > Ronda

Now, more stuff to break down.

Roman Reigns has Main Evented the last four WM, he's 2-2.

Also, did we really need to close the show with him walking up the ramp with his music being played, he fucking lost.

Him walking away with no music would have been cool. Then he could use the fans booing him at that moment in future promos on why the fans are shit and he doesn't care about them anymore.

Dumb finish was dumb. Feels like Brock will have the belt forever. Vince should’ve just let him go to ufc and leave

That's wild they let Brock bust them open hardway like that.

CTE apparently doesn't exist in WWE

Orton got a 3 week break when Brock fucked him up and Roman didn't take a beating nearly as bad. They can have Roman take a few weeks off. He also did the elbows to Cena and got the quickest cleanest cut.

So Roman retired the Undertaker from Mania but Undertaker returned to Mania. Roman had a year long build to this coronation but lost.

This is either terrible short term booking, or super insanely longterm booking that we're at like the first 10% of.

Roman should snap, go ruthless and just start attacking everyone. Lesnar, announcers, Heyman, ref, put some "bystanders" in the crowd. Have him looked crazed through the blood. Like turning heel without the face to play off.​

That'd be selling a guy after a loss. Not this.

So 6 F-5s to pin Roman

How does he ever get pinned again lol

Can the next poll be how long the fake Rex exile lasts? (Or Rexile, as it were)

It’s teasing the heel turn they should have done three years ago

Heel turn on Raw... you booed me against a part timer. Whaaah

I mentioned it earlier, they have Bryan to be the babyface for the time being if he is indeed good to go in the company, so they can hopefully turn Roman heel and let him get a good heel run and then eventually turn him babyface again down the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back