Locked WRESTLEMANIA 39 NIGHT 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis and Jason Kelce vs Pat McAfee and George Kittle in a Tag Team match at the Main Event next year in WrestleMania

Expect at least one surprise match on night 2. They currently only have 6 listed.

Not on trips it's the fact that a 4 hour show is too long. Needs to be two 3rd shows if they wanna do Sunday and Saturday

For real. If they're going to do 2 nights, there is no reason for the nights to go past midnight. 6 hours over 2 nights is more than enough.

Expect at least one surprise match on night 2. They currently only have 6 listed.
Ric Flair will wrestle the unearthed remains of Gypsy Joe.
<20>

I enjoyed tonight's show. Cena/Theory was the only real stinker. The 6-woman was a car wreck, but it was always going to be and Trish's cleavage is Trish's cleavage, so I was sports entertained. Only other stuff that wasn't at least solid was the bullshit non-match stuff like Miz/Snoop/Football players and Little Uzi or whatever.

The fatal fourway was really good. Seth and Logan was really, really good. Dom/Rey was worth it for Dom's entrance alone. Mami must pose. And the feel-good ending to night 1 as the next chapter in the best story they've done in years.

Good shit, pal.

going in cold, haven't seen a WWE event in about 4 years, haven't tracked any of the shows. Comes free with my cable package. Watching it on demand and just turned it on. Holy shit, 4 hours and its only half of the show. Holy fucking shit. That's too much.

Pretty good night overall. That women’s tag match was the ultimate piss break. The surprise of the night was a letdown and you could hear it in the crowd lol

going in cold, haven't seen a WWE event in about 4 years, haven't tracked any of the shows. Comes free with my cable package. Watching it on demand and just turned it on. Holy shit, 4 hours and its only half of the show. Holy fucking shit. That's too much.
It is too long,but the main event and Flair/Ripley match were great.

anything I should skip?
The Cena/Theory match wasnt that good. Didnt see the Miz match. I took a break after the godawful entrances for Logan Paul/Seth Rollins.

Dont skip the Mysterio/Ripley/Flair/Main event
The three way tag match was really good too

Reactions: BAM
Damn, what an incredible day/night of wrestling. It is this stuff that keeps me as a fan though all the stupid shit that gets thrown our way.
Funnest I’ve had at an event and I’ve been too many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back