Gunther (C) vs Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre

RAW WOMEN'S TITLE
Bianca Bellaire (C) vs Asuka

BATTLE OF THE BEHEMOTHS
Brock Lesnar vs Omos

HELL IN A CELL

Edge vs THE DEMON Finn Balor

WOMEN'S FATAL 4 WAY TAG TEAM CLUSTERFUCK
Rachel Rodriguez & Liv Morgan vs Shotzi & Natalia vs Ronda Rousey & Shayna Bayzler vs Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville

OTHER SURPRISES???

MASCOT

20230113_201231.jpg

@Oku @PRIDEWASBETTER @Kowboy the Konqueror @Zebra Cheeks @Strychnine @Substance Abuse @D.R.H. @Rebelfett @Me @guests

WOMEN'S FATAL 4 WAY TAG TEAM CLUSTERFUCK
<Kpop01>

Didn't make any predictions for last night. I thought all but the 4 way tag match were pretty obvious. Tonight I'm the opposite. Only match that looks obvious is the main event, and probably the 4 way tag with the women.

Predictions
Roman vs Cody - Cody wins (I think Roman should retain.

Gunther vs Sheamus vs Drew - Sheamus? Gives him the one title he hasn't won. Gunther moves on to Cody.

Bianca vs Asuka - Bianca? Can't have all the titles (except US) change, can they?

Brock vs Omos - Omos. Brock has no problem doing the job, and I think they are trying to push Omos.

Edge vs Balor - Balor? They can't totally kill the Demon character, even though Edge winning makes more storyline sense.

Womens 4 way tag - Ronda and Shayna. Considering they were supposed to win the tag titles until RR's injury, this is pretty obvious.

SupposedlyOrton and Riddle are in town, so I expect something to happen with them.

Bliss is also in town, so expect some backstage bit.

And as always...

LET ME TALK TO YA!

Give LA Knight something to do.

YEAH!

Last night was great, the boys (and Asuka and Bianca) have a lot to live up to tonight

Yup, 2nd night has the better matches.

I’m actually excited what happens in the Brock/omos match. I really think Lesnar is gonna make something special out of that WIP limited ability giant.

main obviously. And I wonder if there will be any continuity segments to kinda put usos and new tag champs in same room for words ahead of Roman/Cody. Wonder if they play into that matchup at all.

3 way should be awesome, but if my prediction how it’s booked happens it’ll automatically lose one nerd star.

honestly im predicting Bianca is gonna be sporting a 6 star ass like usual so Im really looking forward to the women’s championship.

Finn is gonna flex some skills or just play the dragon for edge to slay? Either way he’s gonna make edge look like gold

Cody
Gunther
Balor
Brock
Bianca
Ronda and Shanya

As far as other things

Miz gets suckered into another match

Can't wait for later on today. I'm really looking forward to the hell in a cell n triple threat

As long as the night ends with a Hogan posedown I won't riot.

Reactions: HHJ
@Mystic Rex your bff @SocraticMethod was missing you last night.

@SocraticMethod

hugging-kiss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back