WTF is going on with Ruiz?

Yeah there's definitely more going on there behind-the-scenes between Wilder and Ruiz. It seems that neither guy really wants that fight. It's a risky one for both. I doubt it ever transpires.
I think that may have been true before but now would seem to be a back-on-the-horse bout for both of them.

I think that may have been true before but now would seem to be a back-on-the-horse bout for both of them.
i imagine ruiz finishes wilder at this point.

deontay is 38 and has never looked worse. i have a hard time seeing him finding his mojo again.

It's possible that circumstances have changed now that Wilder has lost to Parker. But that's only on Wilder's end. Ruiz is currently embroiled in a legal battle with his ex-girlfriend. She has publicly accused him of sexual abuse and physical assault. This woman is his baby mama so there's also kids involved. I don't expect to see Ruiz back anytime soon even if they both decided to fight each other.

Andy scored a massive upset, got the biggest payday of his life in the rematch and has checked all the way out.

Hope he saved something

Back