Wtf is international fight week?

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
ive been following the sport for 8 years now, can someone tell me what ufc internation fight week is about

It means you can watch UFC fights two nights in a row.

TUF final and some "big" number card. That's about it.

It means you can watch UFC fights two nights in a row.
Remember the awesomeness of 3 fight cards in a a row before ufc 200.. Star power everywhere

Last edited:
It has been cursed for like 4 years. and it's so annoying.Many good fights have been ruined.

- fight week with 2-3 cards at the end
- big stack card usually (normally among their highest selling cards of the year, event card)
- their biggest stars usually
- a lot of fighters in Vegas and here they have appearances, meet and greets, seminars, press conferences, events UFC related like Hall Of Fame and presenting of future cards
- sometimes they fly in most of their fighters to attend that huge gathering when they honey dick them all and tell them to be more social media savvy and whatnot

Stuff like this happens.. Vegas is full of fight fans from around the country and the world this should be the place to get an autograph and a pic with your favorite fighter.. now depending on the year it can get sucky like last years.

The world comes together in the spirit of peace and unity to celebrate fighting

You get to beat foreigners and it's all legal.

ive been following the sport for 8 years now, can someone tell me what ufc internation fight week is about
3 cards in a row, with 2 cards either side of the main card, being filled with no names and headlined by a someone up and coming.

I don't understand what is so international about it.

Pretty obvious this thread is full of children who can't spend the money to get out of their house

Fight week is held in Las Vegas where they hold 2-3 cards. They also have a week full of events like MMA awards, hall of fame inductions, fan meet and greets and whatever else in between. All of the fighters are invited to fly into vegas for the week and most of the time, women headline the event to cater to all the cupcake fans out there that put the pussy on the pedestal but I’m grateful they didn’t do that this year and put on a real main event.

Back