WTF is up with Conor's teeth?

68f32d5d0b960648e35f26a8a4faacc4cf50ea09.png
SardonicNaughtyGoitered-size_restricted.gif

European veneers are some of the worst in the world. I don't know why they love those giant chiclet teeth there.

His teeth looked better before. Just needed to get some bleach on those bitches and not put in the fake shit. If you pay $40k for teeth, that shit better look way better than the shit they replaced. Natural teeth Conor was the goat.

1327725234.0.jpg

image.jpg
169.gif

HAving a yacht is expensive even for multi millionaires. He had to make some sacrifices. Obviously the booger sugar is off the table
Them boats get gallons per mile not miles per gallon. I have 22 foot boat and i spend hundreds on good weekend just on gas and ice for the cooler.

Conor's persona is even less authentic than Colby Covington's. The build up to this fight has been cringey af.

Watch some old westerns from the 50s and youll see the filthiest looking dudes with bright whites!

Now watch some old movies from the 60s and 70s and look at how yellow the actresses teeth are from smoking and drinking.

lol

UK citizens have not traditionally been known for their outstanding oral hygiene. It is almost as if Crest makes cigarettes and beer over there instead of toothpaste. Glad he got them whitened.

UK citizens have not traditionally been known for their outstanding oral hygiene. It is almost as if Crest makes cigarettes and beer over there instead of toothpaste. Glad he got them whitened.

They have grade A shaving products, the shaving soap/cream are outstanding.

EUil99pQSOGS._UX970_TTW__.jpg

Too perfect and unnatural looking. Teeth are not meant be bleached white and it stands out.

European veneers are some of the worst in the world. I don't know why they love those giant chiclet teeth there.

What part of Europe is Dubai in?

Even Conor's teeth can be a top thread

Dude is a mega star

Back