WTF is wrong with Anik?Donald talked about winning his 40 Zuffa fight and the twerp mentions it's 30

I clearly said 40 zuffa fights in the title. i got messed up cause reigning terroe mentioned 30 zuffa wins when it was suppose to be fights. So fuck off dipshit and call out terroe for being wrong.
I am Reigning Terroe and I wasn’t wrong I said 40 zuffa fights you’re the one who got mad at Anik for adding onto
Cerrone’s 40th zuffa fight comment that it was also his 30th UFC fight. You’re the moron that thought Cowboy had 40 wins when his record is
35-11 and you also thought he had 30 ufc wins which is also wrong. Did you try cutting to 125 because you’re not thinking clearly and blaming others for your own mistakes TJ

Last edited:
I am Reigning Terroe and I wasn’t wrong I said 40 zuffa fights you’re the one who got mad at Anik for adding onto
Cerrone’s 40th zuffa fight comment that it was also his 30th UFC fight. You’re the moron that thought Cowboy had 40 wins when his record is
35-11 and you also thought he had 30 ufc wins which is also wrong. Did you try cutting to 125 because you’re not thinking clearly and blaming others for your own mistakes TJ

This is a quote from you where you stated Anik said 30 zuffa wins which was wrong and threw me off. Anik said 30 UFC fights not wins like I had in my OP. He has 28 wins in the UFC btw

Donald said he competed in his 40th zuffa fight and I’m pretty sure Anik just added that he had also won his 30th zuffa fight even though it’s not zuffa anymore.

Now are you on drugs or just not smart to understand what you post?

Well technically he’s still wrong since Zuffa sold to WME?
<{vega}>
UFC 232

maxresdefault.jpg

Well no shit sherlock thats why he said 30th win. But Donald was celebrating his 40th win and this schmucks brings up 30. Would you rather someone say you won 40 fights or 30? Yeah, thats what I thought so too.
You’re high, you confused yourself kiddo

Well no shit sherlock thats why he said 30th win. But Donald was celebrating his 40th win and this schmucks brings up 30. Would you rather someone say you won 40 fights or 30? Yeah, thats what I thought so too.

Fighter has a record of 34-11 prior to fight, somehow celebrates 40th victory after. Math adds up.

<mma4>

Donald Cerrone is 35-11 you dumbass.
He doesn't have 40 wins.
35 dude. 35.
I repeat. 35 wins. 11 losses.

I’m an 8 Time ufc world champion

No you’re not.

Quit jacking my cheers bro.

FInd something else insignificant to question.

[

it's not 30 wins. This is how I got messed up, cause of guys like you bringing up 30 wins. It's 30 fights in the UFC and 40 for Zuffa like I mentioned in Title and op
You are brain dead.
You think Cerrone started his carrer in the UFC at 5-4, but somehow has 35 wins and 11 losses. Somehow the math adds up to 40 fights and 30 wins, but he's 35-11.
I'm glad I'm not this stupid.
Berry Smart Dumb Ass

40 zuffa fights. this is a combination of his WEC and UFC bouts. settle down TS, both Cerrone and Anik were right.

[

it's not 30 wins. This is how I got messed up, cause of guys like you bringing up 30 wins. It's 30 fights in the UFC and 40 for Zuffa like I mentioned in Title and op

I think its 40 but 1 is got turned to an NC. He has only 47 MMA fights in total. 5 ring of fie, 1 cage force, 1 ACFG the rest WEC/UFC.

What? In this case I don't see any wrong but Anik is like a less knowledgeable unfunny version of Goldberg. It's annoying hearing him constantly call shit wrong and make stupid inaccurate observations.

Back