WTF is wrong with MMA media these days? Article says OSP gained 35 pounds for the HW fight!

I’m lost. He fought in the 205 division. Now he’s HW and he weighed in at 240. Am I missing something?

I assume the OP is trying to argue that OSP didn't "gain" any weight but simply didn't cut for his Rothwell fight as he normally does.

Last edited:
I’m lost. He fought in the 205 division. Now he’s HW and he weighed in at 240. Am I missing something?

They’re saying he gained the weight, failing to realize that 240 is his regular walk around weight.

He didn’t cut or gain anything

<{titihmm}>

Tbh i dont think osp Cuts much weight for LHW anyway, 35 is a stretch but around 15 seems realistic

He probably gained about 10 pounds. Saying he didn't gain any weight isn't correct either.

He looked way bigger and soft so he must have gained something.

Yes, this is what makes the MMA media horrible and is totally worthy of a thread. This right here. They were okay until this. Now we must question them.

OSP should get on Anthony Johnson’s training program and put on 35lbs of muscle if he plans on staying at heavyweight.

Those are the official numbers...but he did look bloated and slow, 240 for a LHW is too much, shouldnt had done it.

Back