WTF? Jones did nothing but just pose and he won? Santos won clearly off effective workrate

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones did nothing, who gives a shit if Santos was wild, and falling on his leg, means nothing its not a pretty contest its about strikes Jones never threw shit, I bet you the judges scored Santos slipping while backing up and falling on his butt for Jones lol

Santos used an ambush style to keep Jones tentative, Jones was scared to engage for fear of getting countered. He cut Santos with an elbow but didnt do much damage, that knee was Santos landing awkwardly and it popped out.

Santos did the serious damage to Jones leg though you could see the dark blood filling up in the inner thigh.

Last edited:
I don't know about this decision

Santos was the only actually doing anything in there during the slow points.

I had it 3-2 Santos they need to run that back ASAP

Jon did nothing but wait for Santos to fall over every time he tried to balance on his bum leg.

Really close fight, I think I had Santos slightly leading due to aggression but it is what it is

Jones looked like shit in there. Santos 1,2,5 on a busted knee.

Santos was the only actually doing anything in there during the slow points.
yeah wtf how in the hell? Jones threw nothing maybe a teep, a leg kick but most of the stuff he did was pose with his hands out to keep distance.

How the?

I'm shocked you guys thought the UFC would give it to Santos.

I mean the NSAC and the UFC have risked to so much credibility and legal liability to have Jones fight ... they can't just let him lose like that.
If its any consolation, you and I both know he's going to fuck up again somehow.

It might not be tonight, but it may be tomorrow, etc.

Just another asterisk next to jones' record. Unofficially this is a loss for Jones. Officially it could've been a draw best case scenario. A Jones win? Corruption in Vegas what's new

Last edited:
Jon Jones did literally nothing.

He absolutely refuses to fight anyone who might have even a SLIGHT physical advantage over him which is why he won’t fight DC at heavyweight. He struggles against anyone who has a similar height and reach advantage. Plus he’s scared to engage anyone in a brawl because he can’t. It’s getting annoying.

Jon did nothing but wait for Santos to fall over every time he tried to balance on his bum leg.
exactly and the judges scored that as a Jones strike or damage lol

Dana White cant have his star lose. He kept saying Jones is the greatest yet he couldnt do anything against a gimp leg fighter. Santos was throwing and throwing, and trying to score. All Jones did was pose and feint and pose and then throw a leg kick once in a while and a missed spinning elbow or spinning kick.

Back