WTF Yan!!!

Remember when Hardy landed that knee and Sherdog mocked him for being trash. Lol

Yan strategy, as usual start slow be efficient / accurate while opponents tire themselves out, with momentum in 4th DQ yourself out of a Victory. WTF , Yan thought he timed the knee coming off but each time Sterling put it down to be safe throughout the fight. Would pull guard b4 exposing his head to a kick. Should be a rematch. Sterling was wild spamming TDs , had a good Round 1 but was fading after that. Yan his knee came up, yeah after you punted his head .

I’m pissed as fuck, what a piece of shit Yan is.

That is what you call snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Jesus Christ. That is one of the most blatant things I've seen since Connor kneeing Khabib from the bottom.

Losing your belt by DQ is worse than by knockout

At least getting knocked out, you can say you just got caught. Disqualified means you cheated yourself out of a win

Title fights should NOT be allowed to end like this. Utter bullshit.

Cowards throw blatantly illegal strikes in martial arts-- correct.
Illegal by some dumb ufc law, plus he was clearly milking it and look out for a way out, hey i know its illegal but there are the rules and then there are the rules, aljo was shook

IIRC a knee down is always a downed opponent, but there were some differences on one vs. two hands down for different states/commissions.

Cheers.

The discrepancies from state to state is a nightmare that has to be resolved.

Illegal by some dumb ufc law, plus he was clearly milking it and look out for a way out, hey i know its illegal but there are the rules and then there are the rules, aljo was shook
Yan agreed to those rules. I don't like them either but would I break them or support a fighter that did? Hell no. That's some unnecessary bullshit.

Why was Aljo in the position to milk it?

Like you want to be mad at everyone but Yan, but him and his team's miniscule intelligence is the whole reason you're feeling the way you're feeling right now.

It's not a "dumb ufc law" lol
The rules are made and enforced by the commissions. Don't blame the ufc for this, or the commission for that matter. Fighters at this level know the rules. What yan did was plain dumb

Back