WTH is happening over at bodybuilding.com misc?

Yo famz heads up 🚨 I'm tinkin' my guy here the feds prolly helax or jack-mans undercover tryna catch mans slippin' 🕵️‍♂️ Ain't done NOTHIN wrong fam I ain't bouncing from 6ixdog 🙅‍♂️ I know where this ting lead believe you me regime can't prove nothing 🙅🏽‍♀️ you ain't finna catch me slippin' fam straight up too slick ain't caught a case yet LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO💯

I have been a member there for over a decade. It’s like they don’t have mods there anymore.

Imagine the exact opposite of Reddit.

Damn it is still down. Everything went to hell when the gay Indians bought the forum.

I have been a member there for over a decade. It’s like they don’t have mods there anymore.

Imagine the exact opposite of Reddit.

Damn it is still down. Everything went to hell when the gay Indians bought the forum.
So, just regular Indians?

bro do you even fucking lift?
When injuries heal..,.Trying to close in on a 600lb deadlift in the next year or so but I have to lose weight because I'm a complete fatass atm

I definitely don't practice any martial arts. I wrestled in high school if that counts. lol.

Always wanted to learn cqc from metal gear solid lmao

they are currently upgrading their servers and platform similar to how sherdog was down for days during the upgrade.

When injuries heal..,.Trying to close in on a 600lb deadlift in the next year or so but I have to lose weight because I'm a complete fatass atm

I definitely don't practice any martial arts. I wrestled in high school if that counts. lol.

Always wanted to learn cqc from metal gear solid lmao
Good idea

Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon

Back