WWE Crown Jewel 2023

As expected. Maybe at Mania, LA Knight can try again.

Match was decent, but felt it could have went up a notch with a bit more time/better layout.

I think they just need to end Roman’s reign with an elimination match with him and all of the guys he’s fucked over KO, Sami, Cody, Jey, Knight etc. and someone takes him out.

The house show from last month that had roman vs Sami had better flow than this. It had more near falls as well. This main event felt just really flat. Almost like wwe was like "ok give this guy a quick main event match for the fans and move him back down".

Cenas booking has been really really odd for a future hall of famer...

Meh show.

Just saw the clip of Logan Paul saving Rey's neck. Guy is a pro. Crazy good ring awareness for that being only his 8th match ever.

Lol. We just finished it. Kids loved it. They know Roman is the final boss of mortal Lombard 2
Was really hoping we would be surprised. Knight would make a great face champion, and he's not getting any younger.

Kairi...best current elbow drop in the game! I'd love if she would reunite with Asuka reforming The Kabuki Warriors, and hell Asuka/Io can set things aside and the three of them become a power faction.

If I were booking this shit:

Cody’s basically gotta be the one to beat Roman. After Cody win’s at WM, Roman can take some time off while Gunter challenges Cody. Knight can stay “in the mix” during all this.

Don’t think I’d have Gunter lose to Miz either, just have some convoluted process on which Gunter maybe vacates the title to move up to challenge Cody.

Miz can win an IC title tournament. Also have Montez Ford compete in said tournament and make it to the final four at minimum.

If I were booking this shit:

Cody’s basically gotta be the one to beat Roman. After Cody win’s at WM, Roman can take some time off while Gunter challenges Cody. Knight can stay “in the mix” during all this.

Don’t think I’d have Gunter lose to Miz either, just have some convoluted process on which Gunter maybe vacates the title to move up to challenge Cody.

Miz can win an IC title tournament. Also have Montez Ford compete in said tournament and make it to the final four at minimum.
Rock should come out at mania and even the playing field (talking our solo and jimmy) Cody gets the win and we set up Roman rock for a future date

Rock should come out at mania and even the playing field (talking our solo and jimmy) Cody gets the win and we set up Roman rock for a future date

Could maybe even have Rock & Cena team up against Bloodline some in there too.. maybe add Knight for some 3 on 3.

I hate Cody and the main reason is him just being thrown into the blood line story as the deus ex machina. Nothing at all to do with it but has come in and he's the one to save everyone! Jay USO! Saved sami, ko...guess they were all lame without him.

Cody is now obviously supposed to win at wm 40.

As for Gunther. Gable is the one who should beat him

I could see that happening. He broke the record and that is the main thing I just hope they have world title plans for him in the future.
If Miz beats Gunther and holds the title for 25 days, he will break his tie with Jericho for most reigns and surpass Pedro Morales for longest combined reign.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back