• 8. The New Age Outlaws.
  • 7. The Usos
  • 6. The Legion of Doom
  • 5. The Dudley Boyz
  • 4. Edge & Christian
  • 3. The Hart Foundation
  • 2. The Hardy Boyz
  • 1. The New Day

I don't watch the new stuff but I'm aware of who the new day and Usos are. The new day can be entertaining and fun but no way are they #1 lol

I like the Hardy's more than Edge and Christian but no way were they the better team.

The Steiners not in the top 10?

CDiKtMl.gif

MediocreWeakAmericancreamdraft-max-1mb.gif

Joke list. Where are the Bashams? The dicks? The Heart throbs?

That list sucks.

You will like what I tell you to like, pal.

<21>

The Steiners not in the top 10?

CDiKtMl.gif

MediocreWeakAmericancreamdraft-max-1mb.gif

Did he break his neck? LoL Im sure they put the Steiner's low since they only had what 1 year in the WWF but even still it doesn't feel right. All time they're #1 for me.

<21>

Did he break his neck? LoL Im sure they put the Steiner's low since they only had what 1 year in the WWF but even still it doesn't feel right. All time they're #1 for me.
<4>

New Day over Hardy Boyz, Hart Foundation, E&C and The Dudley's forcing LoD out of the Top 5?

Whoever approved this list can choke to death on a large bag of Footdicks, reappear in hell and get spitroasted by sodomite demons....

Is this based on entire careers or just time in WWE? If it is just WWE time, Legion of Doom is rated too high. They didn't exactly have the best runs in the WWE.

Also brothers of destruction as a tag team being rated higher than demolition doesn't make sense to me.

New Day over Hardy Boyz, Hart Foundation, E&C and The Dudley's forcing LoD out of the Top 5?

Whoever approved this list can choke to death on a large bag of Footdicks, reappear in hell and get spitroasted by sodomite demons....
I’m assuming it’s based on wwe runs.

List isn’t that bad. Obviously new day at one is laughable but they should be top ten. I would have Cody and Dustin on the list

also makes
Me sad there is no headbangers. Also maybe two dudes with the attitude.

<21>

Clearly not a list to be taken seriously. They should be top 5 and everyone can argue from there.
Between them and The Road Warriors it's an honest 50/50.

Edit

Hall of Famers The Bushwhackers at 50........so the other 49 will be inducted soon, presumably?

Are you telling me that the Brain Busters didn’t exist? It’s a little before my time but from everything I have seen or read or heard it seems like they were a great tag team duo in the 80’s.

Looks like a lot of recenty bias.

Also, wasn't Demolition > Doom in the WWF, even though the Road Warriors were better than Demolion in wrestling?

I alwasy had a soft spot for the Dream Team

Looks like a lot of recenty bias.

Also, wasn't Demolition > Doom in the WWF, even though the Road Warriors were better than Demolion in wrestling?

Not really. I always felt Demolition was the WWFs answer to the Road Warriors, and as soon as LOD came in, Demolition was quickly cast aside.

Back