• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE WrestleMania 38 Night One Live Discussion

Same for me, though it is a big drop off after #3

Yeah even the Logan Paul match I wouldn't call it good I just really impressed with how well Logan did in the ring. He actually looked like a decent wrestler and surprisingly performed a lot better than most of the professionals did that night.
He's for sure way better than Dominic

Yeah even the Logan Paul match I wouldn't call it good I just really impressed with how well Logan did in the ring. He actually looked like a decent wrestler and surprisingly performed a lot better than most of the professionals did that night.
He's for sure way better than Dominic

Logan, physically, looks like he could be a wrestler, has a smug, yet oddly ruggish face, and seems like a natural arsehole. He'd make a good career out of it.

And fuck, now I have Logan Paul in my search results. It's like AIDS.

I think the most amazing thing last night was it that there is no way anyone but the smarkiest of smarks who can say Kevin Owens came away from that match worse off than going in.

I honestly do not think anyone on the current roster could have pulled off the one sided build, and get the crowd salivating during the show, waiting for Austin to come out. Then he and Austin had a decent match, made super memorable by the crowd and Austin getting into gear.

Just after seeing Cody Rhodes' entrance last night. Surreal. Truly.

Imagine if Kevin Owens went to AEW instead of resigning like the nerds were against him doing. He would be in a random tag match on AEW dark with Jay Lethal vs the Butcher and the Blade.

He probably had the moment of his life last night.

Rewatching Mania at work and Happy Corbin vs McIntyre was a really good match. Good story and good action.

@RollSonnenRoll will you be here tonight?
giphy.gif

From the first bell to the last! You?

Back