WWE wrestling ring for XMas recommendation

How to Make Your Own Wrestling Ring

670px-User-Completed-Image-Make-Your-Own-Wrestling-Ring-2016.10.16-22.24.57.0.jpeg

img_4401.jpg

for "my son"...

<YeahOKJen>

You should teach him how to become a real man by buying him an octogon instead.

I mean yeah it looks like a complete pile of horse shit. That one doesn't even look like a real wrestling ring.

If somebody gave me that as a gift I would take it to the yard and shit on it.

You are going to have to spend money if you want anything that is at least decent.

https://www.amazon.com/WWE-Elite-Co...=UTF8&qid=1542091994&sr=1-2&keywords=WWE+ring
Lmao $100 for some plastic with a logo on it? That’s fucked up.

I remember being a kid and seeing the rings for $50 at the store. Motherfuckers doubled the price.

Man, I remember we were poor and I had to make my ring out of a shoebox, 4 pencils and some orange yarn...

I grew up middle class, but my Mom ran her family's store and brought me home a couple of milk crates that I would use for steal cages.

41942-heavy-duty-royal-blue-plastic-milk-crates-set-of-96_1_640.jpg

My Grandpa also made me a wrestling ring. He did it because he liked to tinker at his work bench. It turned out pretty good too. As far as toy wrestlers went these guys were my jam when I was a kid...

collection.jpg

I grew up middle class, but my Mom ran her family's store and brought me home a couple of milk crates that I would use for steal cages.

41942-heavy-duty-royal-blue-plastic-milk-crates-set-of-96_1_640.jpg

My Grandpa also made me a wrestling ring. He did it because he liked to tinker at his work bench. It turned out pretty good too. As far as toy wrestlers went these guys were my jam when I was a kid...

collection.jpg
I love that cage, actually looks like something that would be used today with the way its designed

I had an AWA ring, which was just a piece of Styrofoam with cloth over it
The AWA dolls were great though because they were the same size as He Man so I had a whole intergalactic federation of wrestlers

wrestlingring.jpg

Vintage-Remco-AWA-Wrestling-Road-Warriors-Hawk.jpg

Y'all some privileged sons o' guns! I grew up with the Lucha Libre rings we'd get in Tijuana!
1_568ec1dd0e3485fc5a771433afd5d289.jpg

NO CLUE WHY SPIDERMAN (or, some random comic book character) WAS ALWAYS ON THE MAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone recommend me the best WWE toy wrestling ring? It's going to be one of our son's XMas presents. This is the one he saw at Target and wants, but the ring looks tiny. I was hoping to find a bigger ring so I was wondering if anyone out there has bought one for their kid?

https://www.target.com/p/wwe-sound-slammers-destruction-zone-playset/-/A-53287316

Thanks.
this one looks good broself, and it's not too expense. Check it out.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WWE-Elite-...le/323071637238?hash=item4b3891f6f6:rk:1:pf:0

Yea dude go on ebay and search around. You dont wanna pay that 100 bucks and the ones they used to make just like all toys were better back in the day .

Y'all some privileged sons o' guns! I grew up with the Lucha Libre rings we'd get in Tijuana!
1_568ec1dd0e3485fc5a771433afd5d289.jpg

NO CLUE WHY SPIDERMAN (or, some random comic book character) WAS ALWAYS ON THE MAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol are the ring posts McDonald’s straws?

Back