WWYD: travel for life edition.

T-800
@purple
Reaction score
You have a choice of

A)

To spend the rest of your life in India and get a wage of 250k US per year.

B)

Travel to mars to start a colony where currency doesn't exist, your role is janitor and are given an assigned wife that you have never seen.

This is one of my more complex thoughts and after mulling it over I would choose mars.

Been to Mumbai (2014) and Goa (2019). You could live like a king in either city for that kind of money.

Mars? That's too risky. Even if you do get an assigned wife that is super hot, still not worth it.

You have a choice of

A)

B)

Travel to mars to start a colony where currency doesn't exist, your role is janitor and are given an assigned wife that you have never seen.

This is one of my more complex thoughts and after mulling it over I would choose mars.

Ironic you get an arranged marriage on Mars but not in India.

The bobs and vagene you can get for $250k a year in India is obscene. On the other hand, there are three titty Martians on Mars. But since you are married you can't even take advantage of the epic interstellar motorboating opportunity, India it is

India.

As much as I want to go to space, i got no interest in the janitorial arts, or playing dice on some unknown broad that might be half gorilla.

A precious asian elephant as the primary mode of transportation, observin' and swervin' direct encounters with bengal tigers and sloth bears?
Don't forget the Crocodiles and Monkeys.
Maybe he plans on buying a herd of Elephants.

That'd make him safe for awhile until one got fed up and decided to Wanderlei Silva him. @Van Daz

Last edited:
You have a choice of

A)

B)

jFovbk.gif

Back