Television X-MEN '97 (First Official Trailer, post #292)

Guys, as a huge fan of the original series, I'm suggesting for everyone to reserve your hype.

*We have no idea if the animation is going to be like it was in the original series, or if it'll be 'updated.'
*All of your fond memories of the original series is based on Seasons 1-4. The 5th season was shit. The animation studio was changed to somewhere in the Phillipines, and they tried to appeal to the very young children audience (like 5 years old) and this new series is supposed to be a continuation of that.
*Bet you didn't know in the series finale that Xavier was infected with something that would have killed him, but Liara (his celestial girlfriend) came to take him away to her empire where their medical attention would be needed to keep him alive, so he'd leave the X-Men and the planet forever.
*Disney loves infecting properties they acquired with their social issues & politics.

So at the very least wait until there's a trailer that shows the animation style before getting excited.

Sweet, I'll watch it. I loved the original and I loved getting the action figures when I was a kid.

How many trannies gonna be in this one?
Probably Jubilee and instead of having humans hate & fear mutants, they'll have conservatives hate & fear trannies.

jubilee-x-men.gif

Guys, as a huge fan of the original series, I'm suggesting for everyone to reserve your hype.

*We have no idea if the animation is going to be like it was in the original series, or if it'll be 'updated.'
*All of your fond memories of the original series is based on Seasons 1-4. The 5th season was shit. The animation studio was changed to somewhere in the Phillipines, and they tried to appeal to the very young children audience (like 5 years old) and this new series is supposed to be a continuation of that.
*Bet you didn't know in the series finale that Xavier was infected with something that would have killed him, but Liara (his celestial girlfriend) came to take him away to her empire where their medical attention would be needed to keep him alive, so he'd leave the X-Men and the planet forever.
*Disney loves infecting properties they acquired with their social issues & politics.

So at the very least wait until there's a trailer that shows the animation style before getting excited.

This is the truth. Season 5 was absolute dogshit, so let's reserve our anticipation for the official trailer. Patience homies!

ZDPS.gif

Back