Television X-MEN '97 (First Official Trailer, post #292)

Yea admittedly I don't know much about Cassandra outside of a little bit of research, but falling back on Sinister all the time is a bit played. They did that quite a bit in the original animated series as well. I think this would be a good opportunity to start injecting some of the newer X-Men stuff in here, such as the Wild Sentinels, to keep things fresh. Maybe they will plug Cassandra into this in league with Sinister or something.

They could go with Orchis from the Krakoa run. An immenslly powerful Human Supremacist terrorist group which uses highly advanced technology in an attempt to wipe out all Mutants.

I went down a rabbit hole and read through all of the Storm stuff in the comics with her losing and regaining her powers. It's crazy how this show crammed that all into a few partial episodes. In the comics she loses her powers, then goes on to be the leader of the X-Men for multiple years in the publication while powerless, before eventually regaining them from Forge after being manipulated by The Adversary to try and kill him. She actually stabs Forge in the chest thinking he was opening a portal to demons when he was really trying to close it, but he survives. The Adversary in the comics likely wouldn't fly today due to "woke politics" that for some reason forbid the portrayal of Native Americans with headdresses, especially if they are a villain, but you find out that actually isn't his true form he just took over the body of Forge's old master. Cool stuff though, I was reading for hours. Looks pretty good on my big screen TV.

Finished episode 1 in two sittings. At what point does it get good?

if it's going the apocalypse route I don't think we're getting onslaught. seems to be the build up to the Days of Future Past timeline

If it was Sinister working with Apocalypse I would had been pissed. Just played out, but fortunately they went another direction with newer X-Men shit (LOL @ Late 90's being new to me...)

That was another solid episode.

Haven't posted but digging it. Great shit overall, despite any friction behind the scenes has been good. Hope this wasn't this good just because of beau de onlyfans.

is this actually good, or the most wokest shit out there ever? if you think it's good, what are some other modern entertainment shows you thought were good as well? please and thank you.

If it was Sinister working with Apocalypse I would had been pissed. Just played out, but fortunately they went another direction with newer X-Men shit (LOL @ Late 90's being new to me...)

That was another solid episode.
Actually wouldve loved it.

So who was the barber?

Back