Xavier Vigney

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Thoughts on Xavier? Am interested in him because he is American and can hopefully make some big strides and help garner more American fans for kickboxing. That's important for me as a fan because I want to see the sport progress and be able to stand on it's own more.

So again. Thoughts on Xavier so far, and how well do you feel he will fare against Anderson Silva next month at Glory 49?

He's solid for an American. One of my training partners fought and lost against him in Vegas like 6 years ago. Anderson Silva is a bad matchup though. Seems like Vigney hasn't fought in a while hopefully he's made improvements.

if Silva haves a decent performance Vigney will get systematically leg Chopped

He's solid for an American. One of my training partners fought and lost against him in Vegas like 6 years ago. Anderson Silva is a bad matchup though. Seems like Vigney hasn't fought in a while hopefully he's made improvements.

Yea it's been a bit his last fight was in March of 2016 at Glory 28. It was a good unanimous win over Freddy Kemayo in Freddy's hometown.

Silva seems like a solid test tot him. Hope he wins for same reasons as op.

Silva seems like a solid test tot him. Hope he wins for same reasons as op.
Solid test indeed, Braddock Silva has been back and forth lately so we will see. Forgot just how big of a man Xavier is the dude is 6'5

Last time kickboxing had a good american that was high level was Michael McDonald.

Last time kickboxing had a good american that was high level was Michael McDonald.
Pretty sure he was Canadian. Carter Williams was good until he left Gene fields and tried to strike it out on his own.

Pretty sure he was Canadian. Carter Williams was good until he left Gene fields and tried to strike it out on his own.

Eh North America so still American for me lol. But yeah carter was decent at one point in time

Eh North America so still American for me lol. But yeah carter was decent at one point in time
The first man to ko cro cop. The man was a Canadian damn straight. As a fellow Canuck we dont mince on that. For Americans probably Roufus or Carter Williams.

Back