XFC 50 April 12th - Johnson vs Abbey & Pearl vs Medina

Okay, now how do we watch it?

Considering attending this.

They have Isis Verbeek vs. Taila Santos listed, but I'm not sure that's happening as Taila signed with PFL.

I thought Behkzod was off to film TUF. I guess this is one last fight before he heads out.

Also Landry Ward is fighting on the LFA card on Friday and he's listed for this card as well.

They have Isis Verbeek vs. Taila Santos listed, but I'm not sure that's happening as Taila signed with PFL.

I thought Behkzod was off to film TUF. I guess this is one last fight before he heads out.

Also Landry Ward is fighting on the LFA card on Friday and he's listed for this card as well.
And I can confirm it's on their official releases, that Santos/Bekhzod/Ward are competing. Not sure how that can happen for any of them.

Considering attending this.

Taila should be off the card… since she was announced for PFL … enjoy brother

And I can confirm it's on their official releases, that Santos/Bekhzod/Ward are competing. Not sure how that can happen for any of them.
What about McKee? he's got a fight scheduled for LFA two weeks later

What about McKee? he's got a fight scheduled for LFA two weeks later
I simultaneously believe and don't believe their press releases. We put up the fights they had listed from their official sheet, but who knows if they'll actually happen. A lot of non-exclusive fighters joining them, like Santos getting let out of her PFL deal? I don't think so.

So...we just received an update to this card. It looks nothing like the previous version. Turns out they couldn't get any of the fighters they named. Check out the revised listing on Fight Finder.

Lol, what a strange promotion
Kinda sad to see Emmanuel Sanchez on there. Wheels fell off after the second Pitbull loss.

So...we just received an update to this card. It looks nothing like the previous version. Turns out they couldn't get any of the fighters they named. Check out the revised listing on Fight Finder.

Do you know if there's any way to view this card online?

Not sure event even happened dude.

Was to be on the 12th but cannot find results anywhere.
The event happened. Tim Johnson won by first round TKO, Hannah Goldy won by a second round armbar, Pearl Gonzalez won by first round TKO and Emmanuel Sanchez defeated Daniel Salas.

The event happened. Tim Johnson won by first round TKO, Hannah Goldy won by a second round armbar, Pearl Gonzalez won by first round TKO and Emmanuel Sanchez defeated Daniel Salas.

That's not a bad bounce back win for Sanchez. Salas isn't terrible.

That's not a bad bounce back win for Sanchez. Salas isn't terrible.
He’s booked again for Pettis’s promotion in May, Sanchez is still pretty young, think he should have stuck at FW but alas

He’s booked again for Pettis’s promotion in May, Sanchez is still pretty young, think he should have stuck at FW but alas
It’s a small regional event. These folks coming off bigger promotions usually move up to avoid a weight cut as the pays usually doesn’t justify it.

It’s a small regional event. These folks coming off bigger promotions usually move up to avoid a weight cut as the pays usually doesn’t justify it.
Sanchez moved up to LW even in Bellator, right after the Pitbull fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back