xxxtentacion murdered

?? Have you read through this thread? Decent amount seem to think what you bolded

And outside this thread on places like twitter, there are people literally celebrating this.
You didn't quote the thread, Gomer.

You quoted me.

Trippie isn't gang, he's affiliated lmao. 6ix9ine isn't gang either, but he pays that Blood tax and they watch the golden calf.

The day Trippie Redd has a shooter on call is the day that I quit my job to chop up caine, because that boy is sweeter than sugar water.
<{clintugh}>
As it happens, real street life is often very different than is romanticized by rappers (and by default the lily white suburbanites that follow it). There’s doesn’t need to be “shooters” on call from another rapper, just poor folks willing to kill and die to improve their hopeless position.

A lot of posts about how hip hop is ruined, like all hip hop related threads. Let’s keep in mind most of these rainbow haired face tattoo xanax rappers are just internet successful. They make money but they are not the mainstream. They get zero radio play and don’t sell records. They mostly make money off of free clicks and streams. It would be like saying Hollywood is ruined because Logan Paul (Youtuber) is taking over.
Yeah, the mainstream is filled with legit rappers like Future, Young Thug, and 2018 Kanye

Yeah, the mainstream is filled with legit rappers like Future, Young Thug, and 2018 Kanye
Not sure if this is sarcasm, but if it is, 2018 Kanye is behind the 3 best rap albums this year.

Why should anyone care?

In 2018 we’re expected to want to crucify any male celebrity for brushing a woman’s shoulder 30 years ago. Yet we’re supposed to be sympathetic when a guy with convictions for home invasions, assault, robbery etc gets offed? The guy’s a rich rapper, and yet he still resorts to petty crimes?

<{clintugh}>
As it happens, real street life is often very different than is romanticized by rappers (and by default the lily white suburbanites that follow it). There’s doesn’t need to be “shooters” on call from another rapper, just poor folks willing to kill and die to improve their hopeless position.

That post was in response to another poster saying Trippie Redd called out X. If you're going to bring up someone else, it's worth noting whether or not they have the gall to do something like this. Trippie isn't a killer, nor do I believe he would be able to call on a killer to do the dirt for him, hence the post. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that.

QFT.
And it's a lot more concerning and scarier being older and observing this.
My 2 cents:

He'd done enough stupid shit to blow his "He's just 20/a kid" grace period. Domestic abuse and multiple pending felonies can't be excused with charitable causes. A step in the right direction maybe, but the bad out weighed the good. I'm all for people trying to turn around their shit, but his death is best summed up as karma catching up.

And still RIP

The guy must have gone through some horrid BS, lived in some fucked environment to end up treating people like he did. I don't necessarily feel bad for him, but there needs to be some level of respect for the departed of this world.

Yeah, your path in life is determined by your parents and your family and there is a very real problem with urban black families. There is a broken culture and a shattered family unit for so many young kids. They really don't have a chance.

And how can we fix this if anyone who mentions the problem is shouted down as a racist and the discussion stops before it can be started? Obama could have change the path of our nation and been instrumental in helping fix the problem, but he instead threw gasoline on the fire.

This young rapper failed and made bad decisions, but he was let down by his family, his community and the country as a whole.

Yeah, your path in life is determined by your parents and your family and there is a very real problem with urban black families. There is a broken culture and a shattered family unit for so many young kids. They really don't have a chance.

And how can we fix this if anyone who mentions the problem is shouted down as a racist and the discussion stops before it can be started? Obama could have change the path of our nation and been instrumental in helping fix the problem, but he instead threw gasoline on the fire.

This young rapper failed and made bad decisions, but he was let down by his family, his community and the country as a whole.

So if it's all on Obama for not fixing black people, why isn't it now on Trump for inflaming things further? Y'all act like Obama was president of black people instead of the United States.

This thread is not in the slightest way enlightening..

Yet it is entertaining..

I thank you.

Go on...

Creepiest reply award goes to: Guy who can't tell the difference between 13 year old girls and 30 year old women.

Holy shit. Get help.
Whatever dude. You guys cant pass up an opportunity to virtue signal.

If that girl told you she was 18 I bet you would believe her and not ask to see her ID for proof. If not fine, whatever.

Still doesn't make him a child rapist

So if it's all on Obama for not fixing black people, why isn't it now on Trump for inflaming things further? Y'all act like Obama was president of black people instead of the United States.

Listen man, isn't it obvious that black people would identify with and listen to a black President a lot more than an old white guy? Obama had the opportunity to do what no other President could ever do, and he pissed it all away. He also had mainstream media at his beck and call. He could have done so much, and he wouldn't be called a racist for having a real talk about black people and family values.

I know you aren't this stupid, and I know you are just trying to score points but you have to admit Obama could have done so much more.

Dumbass.

Kanye is the greatest artist of our generation and has released 3 classic album and one great album in a span of a month, that one great one not being a classic because Nas couldnt b ring his best bars. "2018 Kanye" lmao.

Future and thugger have classics aswell, but then again melody, expression and difference is looked down upon in this age when people wank over Pablo's works as masterpieces. Fuck off.

Listen man, isn't it obvious that black people would identify with and listen to a black President a lot more than an old white guy? Obama had the opportunity to do what no other President could ever do, and he pissed it all away. He also had mainstream media at his beck and call. He could have done so much, and he wouldn't be called a racist for having a real talk about black people and family values.

I know you aren't this stupid, and I know you are just trying to score points but you have to admit Obama could have done so much more.

Y'all are disappointed in Obama for not being Booker T. Washington instead of W.E.B. DuBois. Thank fuck DuBois won that debate, and his legacy started the foundations of all this shit we know today.

When you understand why that comparison is relevant, you'll understand why black people with some sense are grateful for Barack Obama. You call it divisiveness, I call it making it plain. He touched the pulse of black america multiple times and white folks went crazy because he wasn't telling us to pull our pants up. That's why he's my president.

Whatever dude. You guys cant pass up an opportunity to virtue signal.

If that girl told you she was 18 I bet you would believe her and not ask to see her ID for proof. If not fine, whatever.

Still doesn't make him a child rapist

Don't put your inability to recognize a child on our backs and pretend it's "virtue signalling" to be able to tell the difference.

Legit never heard of him. Adults actually follow this shit?

Crazy that so many people click on a thread not knowing who the guy is, and in a matter of minutes can be certain that they're glad some kid is dead.

Back