Y’all said Diego isn’t smart smh

I never liked Indian food until I had it in England. I tell everyone back in the USA how fooking amazing it is and no one believes me. That fooking naan bread is unbelievable. I would take another trip there just for the Indian food.
It is its own cuisine over here, it's taken on a life of its own and really has become a staple of this country.
If I could only eat food from one country again in my life it would be Indian.
I traveled around a lot when I was younger and no where even comes close

translation plz
My friends and I would oft frequent our local Indian restaurant before, during or after a night of skullduggery and the old ultra-violence.
Some nights the entire night would be spent in an Indian joint, it has beer and the best food & the one we used to go to in this local village let us smoke weed in there too.
What more could you ask for?

Option A- I get my head bashed in further just to appease the drunken crowd and so internet trolls can't doubt "my heart," with no other incentive. Get an L on my record, lose out on money, probably lose my job as well.

Option B- I use my head and use the rules of the sport to my tactical advantage and get the W. No further brain trauma. More money. I keep my job. A few loud mouths grief me on the internet.
True, but you’re only saying this because you think less of Diego, if a fighter I actually respected did this I wouldn’t play it down.

Man it must be awesome to completley fill the JBG's blood pit to overflowing for 20 yrs straight just so some punk kid can call you a coward cos you wanted out ONE TIME. Well fuck youse. None of you never WANTED IN not one time.

only a moron or antony smith would continue to fight if they took a solid illegal knee to the dome
Anthony Smith's reputation would have been damaged massively by refusing to continue in such a big fight.

Anthony Smith's reputation would have been damaged massively by refusing to continue in such a big fight.
Yes,it would have. He didnt have Diego's long glorious history to fall back on.

Yes,it would have. He didnt have Diego's long glorious history to fall back on.
It might have been a good business move though. He would have become champion and got another fight against Jones and would have gotten a lot more publicity.

It might have been a good business move though. He would have become champion and got another fight against Jones and would have gotten a lot more publicity.
Thats true. People hate him wether he did it or not so he could have gone full heel.

Option A- I get my head bashed in further just to appease the drunken crowd and so internet trolls can't doubt "my heart," with no other incentive. Get an L on my record, lose out on money, probably lose my job as well.

Option B- I use my head and use the rules of the sport to my tactical advantage and get the W. No further brain trauma. More money. I keep my job. A few loud mouths grief me on the internet.
I agree. This is no different than running out the clock in NFL or intentionally fouling in last seconds of NBA games - it’s taking advantage of the rules. It’s not pretty, but it’s not illegal; and just like weight cutting in MMA, it’s a part of the sport.

I agree. This is no different than running out the clock in NFL or intentionally fouling in last seconds of NBA games - it’s taking advantage of the rules. It’s not pretty, but it’s not illegal; and just like weight cutting in MMA, it’s a part of the sport.

Exactly. Imagine being an nba player in a do or die situation, down by a couple points, clock winding down. You get fouled, go to the free throw line and miss on purpose because "it's sad to win this way. Don't wanna win this way."

Even if you take the "mma isn't equivalent to a team sport, it's prizefighting" approach, there was absolutely no incentive for Diego to continue.

{<shrug}

Diego is trying to keep fighting in the UFC by any means necessary, so I don't really fault him for abandoning his warrior spirit to prolonging the soon upcoming retirement/moving to smaller shows.

Didn't Michel beat the shite outta Diego the whole fight?

Diego’s salary for that fight $103,000 to show, $103,000 to win. If he continued fighting he was guaranteed to lose $103,000. Anyone who says they wouldnt do the same is lying.
Diego wants dat paycheque

Saddest thing I’ve ever seen inside the cage. Quitting on the stool is nothing compared to that sort of shit. Milking a poorly called low-blow for recovery time is smart. Quitting to win is just lower than dirt.
You’ve fallen a LONG way as a man and a fighter since that psychopathic pseudo intellectual got a hold of you, Diego.
This is how far MMA fans have fallen, we are going to fault the human punching bag Diego Sanchez for accepting a win after an illegal blow

Back