YAHOO: Why was Joe Rogan disregarding social distancing shaking everybody's hands at UFC 249?

Let me turn the question back at you Yahoo "Sports":
Why does Kevin lole last name looks like LOL?
Why is a fat slob covering combat sports?
Why doesn't he never gets first question though his tongue is up Dana's colon?

Fuck social distancing on NEGATIVELY TESTED PEOPLE IN A VACUUM FFS

Who do you suggest we listen to then? Your dad?

Clowns here saying don't listen to experts yet don't say who to listen to instead? Lol

This is precisely why youre all sheep and thank you for proving it for me.

That is the very difference between me and you. I dont listen to NOBODY. I dont look for a man, government, doctor or organization for understanding and aswers because that means I am led by something or someone without thinking for myself. =sheep

I look through all facts, agendas, theories, history, my own 2 eyes and of course use the knowledge and wisdom ive aquired from this method over my 40 yrs along with common sense throughout.

So keep listening to your experts. Not everyone can be as smart and wise as me. I understand that too.

Sometime i wish trump hires men to take these journalists out back to the shed. God i hate liberals.

I cannot give even a reasonable estimate of probabiity IRL without knowing a bunch of things, spending way more time on this than would behoove me, and let's be real, actual experts in this field are still learning about this virus.

What I can give you, however, is a more refined understanding on probability.

Let us just take your numbers at face value and say that 0.3% of the population has the virus and the false negative rate is 15% so that odds that a given individual has the virus and and tested negative is 0.045% or a probability of 0.00045.

Then if there are 100 people there, the odds of at least one person having the virus and testing negative are 1-0.99955^100 which = 4.4%. if 200 people, 8.6%. If 500 people, 20%.

If we assume 3% of the population has the virus and a 15% false negative, then we if there are 100 people, then P(at least one positive person with a negative test result) = 1 - 0.9955^100 = 36%. if 200 people, 59%.
Rogan shook hands with far fewer than 100 people. So best case scenario depending on what test they used there is a 0% chance anyone had Covid-19 there. Worst case scenario Rogan has a 1-2% chance of coming into contact with someone that has Covid-19 ... who was just fighting someone else and had a ref right next to them. So it's too risky for Rogan to shake their hand but not too risky to breathe right on 2 other people. That makes sense how?

He's confusing you with me...his tiny brain can't handle 2 conversations at once. And that isn't what I said. I said, quoting a recent article by a doctor, that the vast majority of cases are from inhaling airborne particles while in close contact with another person. That is why wearing a mask is important...I did not say you shouldn't wash your hands. He's just a moron. Hence, he works at Walmart.
No confusion, I knew it was two people. Apparently even he thinks you are a moron for suggesting hand hygiene doesn't matter.

The only source I saw you post had hypothetical predictions, I asked for a current number that has already starved.
And who the fuck said hand washing doesn't matter? And why would you accuse me of it because I have never in my life said anything of the sort. (And I sanitize about 20 damn times a day.)
Everything is hypothetical moron. Show me the EXACT number of deaths that would have occurred without any measures taken. Oh wait, you can't, it's all hypothetical based on what experts think. You find those hypotheticals fine as long as they fit your small minded world view, but the second experts talk about other hypotheticals you have a conniption.

YAHOO: Why was Joe Rogan disregarding social distancing shaking everybody's hands at UFC 249?

Because he's a man.

The meat shortages are due to social distancing and closing the plants. So to contradict my assertion that closing businesses will lead to food shortages you post about food shortages due to plants being closed.

You sure showed me.
Uhm... They're shut down due to covid infections dumbass

https://www.minnpost.com/second-opi...th-covid-19-are-young-adults-cdc-study-finds/

"A significant percentage of people hospitalized in the U.S. for COVID-19 have been younger adults. Of the 508 hospitalized patients identified in the study, 20 percent were aged 20 to 44. By comparison, 36 percent were aged 65 to 84 years, and 9 percent were aged 85 and older."
65-84yrs= 36%
85+= 9%
36+9=45
100-45=55
Means in this study 55% were under 65yrs old.
Please tell me how far off I am again?
Deaths by age
Covid-19 is hard on the elderly, with those 65 and older accounting for 80% of the U.S. deaths
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...rus-deaths-by-age-with-flu-driving-fatalities
Deaths without pre-existing conditions.
no pre-existing conditions
0.9%
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/
Hospitalizations under age 65.
18.5% of total hospitalizations, 10.3 people per 100k
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6915e3.htm

Uhm... They're shut down due to covid infections dumbass
They shut down due to politicians making them shut down dumbass. What does that have to do with your assertion people will starve due to meat shortages so I am wrong people will starve due to shut downs?

Everything is hypothetical moron. Show me the EXACT number of deaths that would have occurred without any measures taken. Oh wait, you can't, it's all hypothetical based on what experts think. You find those hypotheticals fine as long as they fit your small minded world view, but the second experts talk about other hypotheticals you have a conniption.
No shit it's hypothetical. YOU were saying a ridiculous amount of people were going to/are starving to death, and I asked you how many have starved so far. You couldn't answer.

Rogan shook hands with far fewer than 100 people. So best case scenario depending on what test they used there is a 0% chance anyone had Covid-19 there. Worst case scenario Rogan has a 1-2% chance of coming into contact with someone that has Covid-19 ... who was just fighting someone else and had a ref right next to them. So it's too risky for Rogan to shake their hand but not too risky to breathe right on 2 other people. That makes sense how?
Not really. The fighters have to breathe on and dry hump each other because that is literally the sport.

Rogan doesn’t have to shake hands with people and get too close. Kind of like how people go to the grocery store because they need groceries but don’t go to movies right now. Or also like how they go to the grocer and wear masks, distance themselves, sanitize their hands when they leave, etc to once again minimize risk.

could you please show me where your numbers come from btw?

No shit it's hypothetical. YOU were saying a ridiculous amount of people were going to/are starving to death, and I asked you how many have starved so far. You couldn't answer.
It's impossible to have the actual data, which is why the experts, whom you are in the camp of saying we need to trust, are making these predictions.

So, do you trust the experts or not?

Not really. The fighters have to breathe on and dry hump each other because that is literally the sport.

Rogan doesn’t have to shake hands with people and get too close. Kind of like how people go to the grocery store because they need groceries but don’t go to movies right now. Or also like how they go to the grocer and wear masks, distance themselves, sanitize their hands when they leave, etc to once again minimize risk.

could you please show me where your numbers come from btw?
Sure thing, which numbers exactly do you want to see?

And if you can't have Rogan touch them because of the infection risk, then you can't have them fight for the same reason. Either the risk has been reduced to one so minuscule it's acceptable, and thus Rogan can get in there, or the risk is too great and they can't be fighting either.

It's impossible to have the actual data, which is why the experts, whom you are in the camp of saying we need to trust, are making these predictions.

So, do you trust the experts or not?
I trust the experts, but not you... If people were starving to death right now, there would be some info. Hell we get daily-ish updates on covid deaths, so why not starvation?

Back