Yair Rodriguez > Conor McGregor

Yair would Rousey McTapper and Garbrandt in the same night. Guarantee they both hide from Yair from here on out..........

Could you scream casual a little more please. Yair struggled to beat Alex Cares. Garbrandt and McGregor would smash him inside 2 rounds.

You 2016 joiners are hilarious, with your cute little memes trying so desperately hard to fit in.

I don't see champion level talent in yair. He's flashy but fundamentally looks average, especially his boxing. But he's young and will only improve.

it's a fight i'd like to see in any case

McGregor flatlines him within 1. Yair needs his boxing to improve big league. Caceres was winning a lot of exchanges.

I would be worried for Conor if that fight ever happens.

0mMmr_s-200x150.gif

I would be worried for Conor if that fight ever happens.

Delusional. Go and watch the Caceres fight. I'm also happy that the negative correlation in post frequency and common sense seems to be holding true though.

Delusional. Go and watch the Caceres fight. I'm also happy that the negative correlation in post frequency and common sense seems to be holding true though.

Go watch the 1st Nate fight.

You'll never know.... Dana won't risk his only cash cow since Ronda shit the bed.

Go watch the 1st Nate fight.

Oh dear. Nate is a beast and would handle Yair with ease. I also watched the 2nd Nate fight (which precedes) the first and saw a vastly improved fighter in Conor.

You are shitting on Nate with that comment whilst also demonstrating your complete ignorance.

lol @ people thinking you can punch someone who kick.. good luck with that

Oh dear. Nate is a beast and would handle Yair with ease. I also watched the 2nd Nate fight (which precedes) the first and saw a vastly improved fighter in Conor.

You are shitting on Nate with that comment whilst also demonstrating your complete ignorance.

A beast who wasn't even ranked when he finished Conor.

Try again.

Could you scream casual a little more please. Yair struggled to beat Alex Cares. Garbrandt and McGregor would smash him inside 2 rounds.

You 2016 joiners are hilarious, with your cute little memes trying so desperately hard to fit in.

Carces.....oh great master of MMA knowledge.........

A beast who wasn't even ranked when he finished Conor.

Try again.

Not ranked in the most talented division in the UFC. Stop projecting.

You're trying to turn this into a McGregor vs. Nate thread. It's pretty sad in all honesty.

Back