Opinion Y'all best back off. Mrs. Ted Cruz is getting a little pissed here

Why idiots even care and post shit about politician lives... These people are parasites.

you certainly called that one.

i apologize for my ignorance, queen b.
I only speak English, friend. I make no apology for it. Now did you want something or are we ready to admit this troll attempt fell flat?

Ted Cruz was not elected to help people under any circumstances. Helping is antithetical to his entire existence. He’s an entirely useless meat sack.

What’s most notable about this is Cruz’s attempt to manicure his personality to be more relatable.
It started with the beard.
And he’s been wearing cowboy boots for years (because he is from Texas, don’t ya know).
Now, he’s attempting to talk like Trump, dropping words like “asshole” and trying to be more gruff.
It’s just all so pathetic. His real personality is so annoying and polarizing he is continually trying to “fix” it, and he just comes off like a charlatan.

Maybe Ted should be pissed at his wife for bullying him into a very bad political decision. Maybe she should be pissed at herself for suggesting that her Senator husband abandon his state in the middle of a crisis and screwing his already flagging popularity?

Maybe a Peloton?

And hip bands for glutes...

And a new brain. lol

I doubt Cruz is equipped to do that. I'm sure you put the health and safety of your family first.

I did. He should too. I doubt his wife is incapable of flying to Cancun by herself.

Cuomo kills tens of thousands on purpose and lies about it and the media is silent. Ted takes his family to a warm place and it is the biggest story in America. Lmao
Don’t forget a sexual scandal #metoo! But nahhh let’s talk about Cruz wife

Back