Media Yan’s knee was actually legal? (Before impact pic)

We both know sterling was getting a beatdown prior to the knee, If you want to get all technical and dq yan by the book when he was on the verge of finishing sterling than the knee was legal if it wasnt on the ground at the moment of impact, saying otherwise just shows how much of a bias fuckface you are.

Appreciate your attempt at a debate. But you still seem to be in the middle of your emotional tantrum so i won't engage.

I don't think sterling deserves to be the champ either. They should fight again to determine who the champ should be.

Appreciate your attempt at a debate. But you still seem to be in the middle of your emotional tantrum so i won't engage.

I don't think sterling deserves to be the champ either. They should fight again to determine who the champ should be.
What tantrum? Just calling out bullshit when I see it.

I thought it was legal during the live event. Sterling should have lost or at least no contest....he blew his wad in the 1st 2 rounds and Yan was eating him up and in the process of deucing him out when all this BS occured.
If you thought that the knee was legal during the live event then you know nothing about the rules or you took a little nap and don't remember

The paragraph needs to be translated to settle this dispute once and for all. Nothing can be determined until that paragraph is translated to the fullest.

They should settle it, in the cage.

nothing can be determined until u se a pic of when knee made contact with his head

This has already been posted and the TD basically got laughed off the board. Ignorance is bliss for a select few.

They show a replay from the front angle. Sterling's knee moves due to the impact but was clearly on the ground before and during the impact. The replay is right before they show the ref talking to the doctor from the overhead view.

If that's true, in any case it shows that knee never connected with the head and was blocked. So all the post incident drama by Aljo was at the very least severely exaggerated

What about either photo shows that he didn’t get kneed in the head?

Basically it says that first picture is before impact and second picture post impact.

We need slow motion replay, if this is true, that's one of the biggest robberies in history of combat sports and that ref needs to get sent to ref middle school wrestling in Alaska.
If it's true then Sterling's knee is BARELY off the floor. Pictures show a freeze frame where you can analyze endlessly and have hindsight. It should be ruled a no contest but nobody should be blamed because they didn't see a millimeter lift.

Damn this thread reads like some people lost their rent money on Yan!

What about either photo shows that he didn’t get kneed in the head?

If it's true that the photo on the left is the photo of the knee connecting, in that case knee landed on the block.

If it's true then Sterling's knee is BARELY off the floor. Pictures show a freeze frame where you can analyze endlessly and have hindsight. It should be ruled a no contest but nobody should be blamed because they didn't see a millimeter lift.

They should be blamed though for not watching a replay.

IMO if the knee was legal, match should be ruled a KO victory, since Aljo said he couldn't continue the fight after that knee, which means it was a KO. But they probably wouldn't do something like that.

Fucking nonsense its a fight you think they would have called that a foul in UFC 1 complete bullshit protect yourself at all times in a fight you think your opponent is counting how many points of contact you have with the ground???

They should be blamed though for not watching a replay.

IMO if the knee was legal, match should be ruled a KO victory, since Aljo said he couldn't continue the fight after that knee, which means it was a KO. But they probably wouldn't do something like that.
Dont worry Brother Yan will get the title back to the rightful owner he is already unbeatable and now he will even get stronger!
BW Goat for sure

Back