Yassssssssssss

He picked a slow, chinny opponent like Johnson for a reason.

Reminder that Fedor ducked Overeem, JDS, and Barnett to take the much slower and more awkward Johnson precisely to get this kind of KO.

No one is pretending this is prime Fedor against one of today's elite HWs...it was a moment for Fedor to shine one more time in front of his people.

Show some respect for a legend.

Last edited:
Weird how someone can be the #2 HW despite having lost an interim title bout to determine exactly that. Let alone that Bellator's HW is such a joke that Bader is its champ, Kongo is #4, and Hager is #10 3 fights into his career.

Mind you, none of that even has anything to do with the fact that Overeem, JDS, and Barnett were all much more dangerous fights, which was my argument and not your strawman.

Heavyweight MMA across the world has been a joke for years. HW peaked between 2005-2015
Bellator's HW Division is complete garbage but lets call a spade a spade, the UFC's HW division sucks too.

Fedor ducked the UFC at a time when guys like Tim Sylvia and Big Nog would have been a problem for him.
2 guys he beat? Ya ok. I don't think Fedor is intimidated or afraid of any human on earth.

I root this guy for like 17 years always nervous at his fights
Same.
Been following him since forever!
But before, I was excited for him. I did not worry much.
But now, you know he is not at his best, and you know his chin is not the same... that makes me more worried than excited!
But I never doubted!

Reminder that Fedor ducked Overeem, JDS, and Barnett to take the much slower and more awkward Johnson precisely to get this kind of KO.
Pretty sure Josh isn't allowed in the bellator cage after testing positive in the lead-up to his debut.

Weird how someone can be the #2 HW despite having lost an interim title bout to determine exactly that. Let alone that Bellator's HW is such a joke that Bader is its champ, Kongo is #4, and Hager is #10 3 fights into his career.

Mind you, none of that even has anything to do with the fact that Overeem, JDS, and Barnett were all much more dangerous fights, which was my argument and not your strawman.
None of those dudes are dangerous anymore. Stop clutching pearls dude those guys are as washed up as they come.

The got all haters some chairs SINCE THEY CANT STAND TO SEE THE GOAT
86c8c13412e4064dce8b7622a55acd87.jpg

HE STILL HAVE IT HOLY SHTT!!!!! JOzhNSON STILL PRIME FIGHTER!!!!!!!

If only Fedor had a prime chin, grandpa still throwing mean bombs with great speed.

I BET DANA SO MAD RIGHT NOW LOLLLLLLLLLL

should fight JDS next since he's not signed to any org. Dont know if anyone thought Fedor couldnt win this fight since its not like Johnson is some great fighter it was more he's just a fighter nobody cares about.

At this point people want to see Fedor fight people they know, other legends. Reem and JDS are fights he can win or lose and thats what makes them interesting.

Its not gonna happen but that would be perfect fight to retire on, never gonna get a better exit than that but he'll be pushed into fighting again.

Fedor ducked the UFC at a time when guys like Tim Sylvia and Big Nog would have been a problem for him.
ZDDm4ZA.gif

Reminder those fighters all had some awkward PED tests results at some point unless I am mistaken.

Back