Yawn O'Malley!

He has to fight out the contract first. So the better fighters we want to see him fight, he wants more money. Once this contract is over, he will ask for more because it will be time to fight higher opposition

I wonder how many fights he has left on his contract. The UFC likes to sign guys to these 8-fight contract extensions when they are down to 1 or 2 fights so they can lock them in for a while.

If O'Malley is smart, he won't take Dana's bait and instead fight out his contract so he negotiate a better deal.

If you can’t understand an exciting fight requires two live opponents, I can’t help you. ;)
trying to move the goalposts to fit your bitter narrative lol, now fighters cant be exciting because their opponent wasnt top 10.

trying to move the goalposts to fit your bitter narrative lol, now fighters cant be exciting because their opponent wasnt top 10.
If you can’t understand that an exciting fight requires 2 fighters of ability to make a fight competitive, I can’t help you. ;)

No mention of top 10. That’s you creating a straw man argument. Weak sauce.

He should rematch the dude he lost to or fight Cody regardless if Cody wins or not.

Sad part is Sherdog would still pick Cody just because of how ass hurt O'Malley makes them feel.

If you can’t understand that an exciting fight requires 2 fighters of ability to make a fight competitive, I can’t help you. ;)

No mention of top 10. That’s you creating a straw man argument. Weak sauce.
yeah you’re lost lmao, just nevermind lil guy.

You’re absolutely in love with O’Malley and won’t accept the fact he is crushing cans is a legitimate reason to question his level, we get it. How sad for you.
not even that big a fan actually, its not my fault youre too braindead to see that hes fun in the cage and dont understand the argument lmao.

you tried.

To imply Paiva is "not legit" speaks more about your lack of understanding than O'Malley's skill.

You’re absolutely in love with O’Malley and won’t accept the fact he is crushing cans is a legitimate reason to question his level, we get it. How sad for you.

Paiva is a can? I swear people in this forum keep getting dumber.

To be fair though, he made a point of saying that he gets paid exactly the same no matter who he fights.

Wouldn't you be doing the exact same thing?

I'm not 100% sure how UFC contracts work.. I guess if he called out better fighters and blitzed into the top 5 he can renegotiate and start making more per fight? Maybe a Sher-Agent can explain the business workings.
We don't need that kind of mentality. Go work at McDonald's with that attitude, not a spectator sport like MMA

O'Malley is being smart. He is extremely popular because he has built a highlight reel for himself, accruing value and waiting till his contract is done to get bigger pay for bigger fights.

He is one of the biggest names in the card though he hasn't fought a ranked opponent yet. He's obviously doing something right.

Will be impressed when he fights and beats somebody legit. The one time he fought one, his ankle got merked and he got put to sleep then woken up by vicious elbows.

"Je ne suis pas du tout impressioné fils" - GSP

says fighter is boring, then watches his fight, and will continue to watch until the unforeseen future

Omalley appreciates your illogical dedication bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back