Ycm update

YoungCashMoney

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Miss you guys. Lost myself all the way and got sucked into gang violence and the criminal world in the absolute degree. Got robbed and fucked over by the real deal bad guys ,. Got shot and stabbed and whatever other horror u can imagine have happen when you're trying to fight for your life against people who want to rob and kill you. Almost died from infection and all that shit. 6 months inside a Tijuana torture facility they call a rehab and I'm now for the most part ok. I'm out of the crime life now and time to start putting pieces of my life back together.. going to Las Vegas to return to the team I need to have around me to keep me straight And narrow. Fucking hell it's been the last 2 years but it's time to get things together again and just stay in the gym

glad to hear you made it to the other side

good luck staying on that straight and narrow

Every time you say “I’m gonna get my shit together”, you get into even more trouble.

Year after year, after year.

At this point, self-motivation will no longer cut it. You’re on track to get yourself locked up for good or killed.

Damn son. You got a crazy life with a lot of trauma. I feel like exercise will do you good. Best of luck. We all still here for u buddy

Every time you say “I’m gonna get my shit together”, you get into even more trouble.

Year after year, after year.

At this point, self-motivation will no longer cut it. You’re on track to get yourself locked up for good or killed.
This take is dead right, @YoungCashMoney you got to break the negative feedback cycle if you want to get where you should be in life. I think I told you this before but you need to surround yourself with the right people to help guide you and steer you away from all the shit you used to be involved in.

Has there ever in the history of f11 been any substantiating evidence that support any of the claim ycm has made about his life outside the ring? We’ve all seen him box but in over a decade of posting here I’ve read a whole bunch of wild stories from him and never seen a lick of evidence.

Has there ever in the history of f11 been any substantiating evidence that support any of the claim ycm has made about his life outside the ring? We’ve all seen him box but in over a decade of posting here I’ve read a whole bunch of wild stories from him and never seen a lick of evidence.
Which thing do you want verified? My felony cases that got dismissed? The mess with the guy who died in my house that people think I have something to do with when I don't? If you follow my Instagram brycebox and banefromdapride things will make sense. For example, I've been completely missing from all social media and the us for 6 months. Not a single log in. I can send you pictures of the messages the guards have sent to me for escaping 2 days ago from that torture clinic , just ask Nd I'll provide if I can

Or my brain tumor And surgery , sinister knows me personally and can probably verify that one happened too

Honestly man and no disrespect intended, any but evidence or real proof at all would be great. I’ve seen you box and I know that’s the truth, the rest of it I’m suspect of and I’m surprised more of the regulars around here aren’t.

Ok, you got caught selling drugs? I’m not sure how that substantiates all the crazy stuff you’ve claimed

In the years I’ve been here you’ve talked about your whole family being dead, your mom and gf being murdered, having brain cancer, almost going to prison for life because of corrupt cops, the list goes on.

You understand how much like an action drama that all sounds, right?

I’m not doubting all of it and I’m not trying to rub salt in any wounds but it’s all sort of crazy sounding

View attachment 986568

15 hours before my mom dies with that psychopath next to her the whole time leaving her Face dripping in blood after 7 hours from post mortem changes . Face was a puddle of blood.
By "psychopath next to her" are you referring to the large cat? Was she attacked by it somehow or are you alluding to something else?

Either way, you mentioned going back to Las Vegas to be with people from your past - I would argue that is probably the last place you should go. You need a new place to live where you don't know anybody so you can start over and some new friends to go with it. Good luck.

Honestly man and no disrespect intended, any but evidence or real proof at all would be great. I’ve seen you box and I know that’s the truth, the rest of it I’m suspect of and I’m surprised more of the regulars around here aren’t.
Trust me when I say I myself live this shit and when I say certain things out loud I realize how ridiculous it sounds , but it's my life it's a trip. The opposite of be blessing of being recruited in by Mayweather Sr and starting boxing with him which was ridiculous as is, but yea it's all dramatics with my life and I'm over it

By "psychopath next to her" are you referring to the large cat? Was she attacked by it somehow or are you alluding to something else?

Either way, you mentioned going back to Las Vegas to be with people from your past - I would argue that is probably the last place you should go. You need a new place to live where you don't know anybody so you can start over and some new friends to go with it. Good luck.
Nah pharaoh is me and my mom's African serval he's a sweetheart, that's a piece of my stepdads (psychopath) story that makes no sense , he says pharaoh just wasn't around and he is always laying there with my mom. He would have alerted anybody that something is wrong with my mom long before 7 hours. Doesn't add up a doctor that doesn't know a dead body is next to him for that long let alone he was actually checking on her breathing? No mames way he gonna say he gave it the benefit of the doubt cuz he didn't want to think the worst was happening?! Shits ridiculous

Your mom and fiancé were both murdered and then corrupt cop set you up and you ended up in solitary confinement looking at life in prison but you beat the charges and then got locked up in a clinic in Mexico?

Your mom and fiancé were both murdered and then corrupt cop set you up and you ended up in solitary confinement looking at life in prison but you beat the charges and then got locked up in a clinic in Mexico?
For the most part yep. It's because of *where there's smoke, there's fire,, they believe I'm some kind of serious criminal thats doing much bigger things than what I was doing and they use me being suspected and being around so many similar instances as reasons to tack on more to me. The corrupt cop fuck him

And the reason I was locked up where I was has to do with my mother in law. I confessed to the world that I knocked my wife out, one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. She put me in there so I would go through hell for putting my hands on her daughter

So
I'd say your first mistake was to knock your wife out in the first place. Maybe don't do that.

I'm gonna send you a PM.
The mistake wasn't confessing the shit, I did that on purpose because of guilt over the situation and me not going to jail for 10 years like I should have I felt like I needed to face more consequences. Throwing the punch at my wife is one of the most traumatic anx biggest mistakes I've ever done. Idk how that happened but I lost full control and similar to when u hit a wall when ud angry, it hit my wife , and I wasnt angry. I was disappointed to find out she lied to me Bout hooking up with her ex while we were together, but i was proud she told the truth About it. Next thing I know i pacedback and fourth and I thew a hook with unknown amounts of power because I had zero control on that as it wasn't a conscious decision. Fractured her forehead compound fractured my hand and put my beautiful delicate wife into a lifeless state for minutes. I was screaming and crying and instantly thinkin of how I can kill myself for what I did whilst trying to mend her forehead as blood is shooting like a faucet . Fuck I can't believe that happened idk how it happened

At that point I think if someone doubts the story thats fine but I dont think its a good or necessary development to post legal documents online. Better to pm that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

If someone is at such a point in his life , I dont see much benefit in beating him down even more with criticism. There can be a point in every life were you are at your lowest and alone. Most important is imo to look for a social surrounding that makes it possible to get the help and guide you need. Maybe a non profit., government ..etc I am not american so cant go into detail.

wish you the best YCM and that you find a way to get out of that. As determined and talented as you were in boxing I am sure there is a possibliity that you use that energy to create a more peaceful better life for yourself. ;)

Back