Social 'Ye is cancelled

as someone who grew up on wu tang, lost boys, bone thugs etc i never liked kayne's music but love listening him rift on the jews lol

a lot of jews and non-jews act so sensitive about jew jokes it feels like a relief that people finally letting the dogs out
what about the direct anti Semitic comments of ye? is that something you also "love" do you "lllooooovvee hitler" too?

c'mon now, he's not telling benign "jew jokes", or teasing them about how much they don't tip.

what he has said about them is very different from that. he's attacking them as a people, insinuating that they own this, own that, implying that they are some part of a cabal.

what about the direct anti Semitic comments of ye? is that something you also "love" do you "lllooooovvee hitler" too?

IMO nitler was an a NWO cockless who railroaded the german truther movement. and who gives a fuck, people dunk on anglos all the time despite the fact that all of their ancestors were slaves.

IMO nitler was an a NWO cockless who railroaded the german truther movement. and who gives a fuck, people dunk on anglos all the time despite the fact that all of their ancestors were slaves.
huh?

as someone who grew up on wu tang, lost boys, bone thugs etc i never liked kayne's music but love listening him rift on the jews lol

a lot of jews and non-jews act so sensitive about jew jokes it feels like a relief that people finally letting the dogs out

Define joke.

Lol, I thought they were going to not sell his products? What changed.

anyways, the canceling had pretty much no affect on sales of his products

the article says they still discounted him apparently and still trying to figure out how to rid themselves of their Kanye related merchandise, despite selling hundreds of millions of his merchandise. Amazing

edit: RIP queen B

Lol, I thought they were going to not sell his products? What changed.

anyways, the canceling had pretty much no affect on sales of his products

the article says they still discounted him apparently and still trying to figure out how to rid themselves of their Kanye related merchandise, despite selling hundreds of millions of his merchandise. Amazing

edit: RIP queen B

A lot of people hate Jewish people. It’s sad, really.

A lot of people hate Jewish people. It’s sad, really.

made me laugh that it basically made no difference in sales yet they still want to voluntary just somehow dumb 500million - billion dollars in merchandise, while at the same time still quietly selling the products.

modern, woke capitalism is beautiful to watch in realtime

made me laugh that it basically made no difference in sales yet they still want to voluntary just somehow dumb 500million - billion dollars in merchandise, while at the same time still quietly selling the products.

modern, woke capitalism is beautiful to watch in realtime
What is “woke” about kanye situation?

Back