Yellowstone TV series on paramount network

Cole Hauser is low key a tremendous actor

I thought it was him, not Vin Diesal, that carried Pitch Black personally, he wasn't that bad in 2F2F, and he kills it in this show
I didn't initially recognize him and thought maybe he was one of the guys from Young Guns. The guy who left Billy's gang to become the Sheriff to hunt him down. He looked wider.

Cole Hauser is low key a tremendous actor

I thought it was him, not Vin Diesal, that carried Pitch Black personally, he wasn't that bad in 2F2F, and he kills it in this show

He is the more interesting and dynamic character in the show so far. I hope they progress Jamie a bit more as well; as I think that character has the opportunity to grow in a few different directions.

I didn't initially recognize him and thought maybe he was one of the guys from Young Guns. The guy who left Billy's gang to become the Sheriff to hunt him down. He looked wider.
i think that was Dermot Mulroney

I think season 3 we're gonna see the ranch property go into a legal battle, Jamie is gonna find redemption in being the ranch's lawyer again while trying to deal with having a son.

But I think one of the major focuses the big is gonna be on Tate dealing with the trauma of being kidnapped by the brothers and then held hostage by the white supremists.

This show is the brainchild of this artist who I think has been the best new auteur in the entertainment industry in the 2010's:
Saw 'Wind River' the other night, & 'Hell Or High Water' last night. Gonna watch 'Sicario' tonight.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0792263/
taylor-sheridan.jpg

Does Rip really inherit everything or was that just Beth's wishful interpretation of having enough sons? Why'd Rip say when asked what's he gonna do now that he'll do the same job but elsewhere?

well they were planning on killing a bunch of people, probably gonna lead to some arrests. at a buttload of scrutiny, which they've been desperately trying to avoid.

I have a feeling the show is purposely trying to mislead us with Beth/Jamie's relationship. They are strongly pushing the narrative Jamie did something horrible and/or selfish to cause Beth to hate him. I have a feeling Beth has animosity towards Jamie because Jamie did whatever John and Mama Dutton asked of him (Jamie sacrificed his individual path in life for his father/mother's wishes to be a lawyer) and Jamie was always coddled by Mama Dutton. Because of this (along with jealousy and guilt for thinking she killed her mother) Beth sees him as a suckass and weak.

i really dont get what they're doing with Beth.

she got her brother to almost kill himself, she's constantly destroying the family from within, and no one's gonna address this?

the wife needs to pick a lane. she's out, no she's back in, but immediately she wants out again.

and no pussy is good enough for that amount of mopey bullshit.

speaking of which, they bring in stripper wrangler, she has no plot lines of her own, then she moves on.
<{vega}>

This show is a joke. They brought some fake sons of anarchy cowboys and Indians story to the beautiful landscape of Yellowstone national park.

I bet people who live there are pissed about this show and its representation.

This show is a joke. They brought some fake sons of anarchy cowboys and Indians story to the beautiful landscape of Yellowstone national park.

The show is filmed in Utah - not in Yellowstone National Park.

I only have one serious complaint about the show which is: None of John's kids seem to really love the ranch. Beth is the most loyal to her dad, but even she said she can't wait until they lose the ranch.

If John's own kids don't even care about one day owning and running the ranch, then why should we care whether they are able to one day run the ranch, why should they expect the audience to care either?

Therefore, I'm glad Rip os getting at least part of the ranch! He's more capable of running the ranch after John dies, than any of John's kids are.

The show is filmed in Utah - not in Yellowstone National Park.

I only have one serious complaint about the show which is: None of John's kids seem to really love the ranch. Beth is the most loyal to her dad, but even she said she can't wait until they lose the ranch.

If John's own kids don't even care about one day owning and running the ranch, then why should we care whether they are able to one day run the ranch, why should they expect the audience to care either?

Therefore, I'm glad Rip os getting at least part of the ranch! He's more capable of running the ranch after John dies, than any of John's kids are.

None of the kids fit in the role they're pushed into. That's actually pretty relatable.

But yeah it's kind of weird. They dont really deserve the ranch, but all the same you dont want then to lose it to even more corrupt assholes.

I can't tell if the show is aimlessly wandering, or if it has a overarching plot that will become clear eventually.

What in the world are you talking about? The name of the ranch is Yellowstone, it’s not about the National Park dumbass.

Does Rip really inherit everything or was that just Beth's wishful interpretation of having enough sons? Why'd Rip say when asked what's he gonna do now that he'll do the same job but elsewhere?

I think he just gets the house that belonged to the Dutton son that was killed in Season 1 and a little bit of land. I think Kayce still gets the majority.

I’m pretty sure Beth just knows they’ll eventually lose it and was asking Rip what he’d do then. I don’t think they’re in danger of losing it in the immediate future.

I think he just gets the house that belonged to the Dutton son that was killed in Season 1 and a little bit of land. I think Kayce still gets the majority.

I’m pretty sure Beth just knows they’ll eventually lose it and was asking Rip what he’d do then. I don’t think they’re in danger of losing it in the immediate future.
This was my interpretation as well.

No. There's a guy in Young Guns who became the sheriff and looks like Rip.

Dermot was in a movie with full frontal nude Emily Mortimer.
unless you mean Pat Garett, played by William Peterson of CSI and Manhunter fame, but that's Young Guns II

i really dont get what they're doing with Beth.

she got her brother to almost kill himself, she's constantly destroying the family from within, and no one's gonna address this?

If you remember back to the first season, both Kaycee and Beth were not living on the ranch - Kaycee was living an ostracized life on the Reserve and Beth was living in some metropolitan area and only came back when John asked her to.

Only Jamie and the older deceased brother were helping John and Rip with the ranch at the beginning of Season 1. I still think Beth left the ranch early on because of jealousy towards Jamie and how he always did what John and Mama Dutton asked and how Beth longed for her mother's affection that she gave to Jamie instead.

If you remember back to the first season, both Kaycee and Beth were not living on the ranch - Kaycee was living an ostracized life on the Reserve and Beth was living in some metropolitan area and only came back when John asked her to.

Only Jamie and the older deceased brother were helping John and Rip with the ranch at the beginning of Season 1. I still think Beth left the ranch early on because of jealousy towards Jamie and how he always did what John and Mama Dutton asked and how Beth longed for her mother's affection that she gave to Jamie instead.

i thought she made sense the first season, but her character didn't make any strides one way or the other in the second really. i guess she was nicer to Rip, but not much beyond that.

What do you think will end up happening with the plan Beth had to "build a 50 square mile moat" around their ranch which Jamie blew up at her over, saying it was a bad idea and he wants to get out of that plan, since it uses up all their receive cash they may need for an emergency?

That scene with Jamie killing Sarah Newyen was bizarre! I've never seen anyone apologizing to the person he is choking to death.

I hated it when Monica said she didn't want Tate to grow up to be like his grandfather. She should pray that Tate grows up to be the man John Dutton is! He's sure of himself, practical, he's calm in a crisis, has common sense, he works hard even though there is no money in it because he wants to save his family's heritage for the generations to come.

Which of those things would Monica object to? Actually, I guess I know. John isn't an overly sensitive, politically correct man who spends all his time thinking how awful it is that a bunch of primitive savages who were sleeping on the ground, just as they had done a thousand years earlier, lost their battles with an intellectually superior, technologically superior culture who wanted to live on land which didn't even belong to the Indians. The Indians did not have any property rights. They hadn't ever created the concept of ownership of private property, so they didn’t have any rights to the land. Let Monica put that in her peace pipe and smoke it!

I hope they don;t make a big deal about Tate being "emotionally scarred" because he got kidnapped. Seeing him in therapy sessions or whatever it is they do foe kids that age doesn't exactly sound like riveting television. I hope he turns out to be a tougher kid than we thought who gets over it on his own.

the wife needs to pick a lane. she's out, no she's back in, but immediately she wants out again.

and no pussy is good enough for that amount of mopey bullshit.

speaking of which, they bring in stripper wrangler, she has no plot lines of her own, then she moves on.
<{vega}>
It was an extremely sudden write off of the show. She wasn't really hot, but I can't help wonder if it was a Me Too issue.

Back