Yoel Romero, barely able to stand sobs backstage after he misses weight. Carried out.

Goddamn. You hardcore MMA fans are a bunch of fucking drama queens.

That is twice now for potential title fights. I've fucking had it.
This is no different than missing your sales quota at work. Eventually you are going to get fired.

He is completely unprofessional and I hope Dana cuts him after this latest debacle.

It is, actually, seeing as he isn't a UFC employee.

Not enough to actually make the weight though.
Weight cutting is ridiculous in general. Needs to be stopped.

That said, the forum needs to chill out with the discipline insinuations. This is basically a haven of fat fucks.

he has enough water to cry? The fuck? He should have cried more to make weight.
OoOoo.gif

Someone needs to make a new crying Yoel emoticon asap.

This is ridiculous. Romero can’t even make weight when fighting a former WW. Guys do whatever they can to get an unfair advantage. This sure is a bitch move by Romero, but the UFC is really the ones to blame. The weightcutting policy is crazy.

They all do it. Some are just better than others. Weidman and Rockhold are both as big of not bigger than Romero. I'm tired of all of it. But .2 pounds is not going to make me feel like he cheated the way Till or Dern did. Its .2 pounds. The fact that people are so outraged that they want the fight to be called off is ridiculous. He is not going in there with an advantage at all. He cant win the belt which doesn't matter anyway anymore in today's UFC.

Ok if he beats Whittaker tomorrow it wont be because he weighed .2 POUNDS more than him.

So much brutal hate for a guy who missed weight by 3.2 OUNCES.

I hope you fall dead for being such an brute piece of human waste.

You sound like a massive gaping cunt.
I only wish I could hear you saying the pathetic words you typed so I could hear your dainty shrill voice.

Grow the fuck up and get a pair you uppity little bitch.

You should find a different line of work. It sounds like you’re under appreciated and have no value

I am not talking about myself princess.

You sound like a complete bitch who doesn't have the balls or fortitude to start something and complete it.
I bet your mommy still wipes your pussy after you pee...

It is, actually, seeing as he isn't a UFC employee.

Who cuts his fucking checks clown?
He signed a contract did he not?
What did that contract state?

Oh look, another fucking pussy who is incapable of completing what he promised.
Keep rewarding this type of behavior son...see where it gets you.

Implement the OneFC method of fighting at your walk around weight.

They all do it. Some are just better than others. Weidman and Rockhold are both as big of not bigger than Romero. I'm tired of all of it. But .2 pounds is not going to make me feel like he cheated the way Till or Dern did. Its .2 pounds. The fact that people are so outraged that they want the fight to be called off is ridiculous. He is not going in there with an advantage at all. He cant win the belt which doesn't matter anyway anymore in today's UFC.

Ok if he beats Whittaker tomorrow it wont be because he weighed .2 POUNDS more than him.
I think the biggest problem with the system is that guys have different weight going into the ring. Romero is probably several pounds over the LHW limit, fighting like a HW.

lol

what a joke

Back